Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

We Just Keep Producing Racist Kids....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seanD View Post

If for nothing else, to bring more attention to what this racebaiting scumbag tried to do. It should be open and shut. not just the fact he smeared the kid with lies, but because he actually put the kid's life in danger.
    It will be interesting to see how many people paint their faces at the Chief's game this Sunday...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      When faced with images that the kid was sporting the team's colors -- red and black -- the jackass responding by doubling down. He declared that this in some unnamed way made what he did was "worse."
      Not only that the kid had Indian blood, his Grand father sits on a tribal council.
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

Not only that the kid had Indian blood, his Grand father sits on a tribal council.
        His mother noted that he is a Native American in her first public comments.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

When faced with images that the kid was sporting the team's colors -- red and black -- the jackass responded by doubling down. He declared that this in some unnamed way made what he did was "worse."
          I saw that, decided to argue "racist against Mexicans".

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

I saw that, decided to argue "racist against Mexicans".
            Does this make me racist against Mexicans?

67129678_2322929067743310_1669535744521142272_n.jpg

Comment

Did you declare that you don't need no steenking badge?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Did you declare that you don't need no steenking badge?
                Yes, I was the original! Picked that hat up in Tijuana...

Comment

Seer, I am of the opinion that you have misread what I've said and have decided that I'm siding with the original tweet. As such, you are now interpreting whatever I say as if I am arguing from an opposing standpoint and are trying to play gotcha challenge games.

If that's the case, you need to stop because you are clearly arguing from an erroneous standpoint.

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

Seer, I am of the opinion that you have misread what I've said and have decided that I'm siding with the original tweet.
                    No, not at all. I know by now that if you use quotes you are not agreeing...I was hoping that a leftist would jump on my question...

Comment

It will be interesting to see how many people paint their faces at the Chief's game this Sunday...
                      That would be classic, but then racebaiting grifters and deceivers like Phillips will just argue that that proves his point that NFL fans are racist. I'd like to see KC actually give this kid season tickets and publicly commend him for his loyalty as a fan, but being how woke NFL has become, I'd be surprised if they have the courage to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

That would be classic, but then racebaiting grifters and deceivers like Phillips will just argue that that proves his point that NFL fans are racist. I'd like to see KC actually give this kid season tickets and publicly commend him for his loyalty as a fan, but being how woke NFL has become, I'd be surprised if they have the courage to do that.
                        I hope they do something like that....

Comment

I hope they do something like that....

Comment

Comment

I bet I'll be able to hear the left's heads explode even up here
                              We know J6 wasn’t peaceful because they didn’t set the building on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by alaskazimm View Post

I bet I'll be able to hear the left's heads explode even up here
                                The problem here is not the silliness of the claim this was blackface.

The problem is the gaslighting of concern about racism in general by 'the left'.
                                My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment