Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

More Liberal Hypocrisy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Liberal Hypocrisy?

It's almost poetic... This guys was on Piers Morgan, I don't know how many times, attacking gun ownership...

http://news.yahoo.com/california-law...lkA1ZJUDA0OV8x

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — A state senator who authored gun control legislation asked for campaign donations in exchange for introducing an undercover FBI agent to an arms trafficker, according to court documents.

The allegations against Sen. Leland Yee were outlined in an FBI criminal complaint that names 25 other defendants, including Raymond Chow, a onetime gang leader with ties to San Francisco's Chinatown known as "Shrimp Boy," and Keith Jackson, Yee's campaign aide. The affidavit accuses Yee of conspiracy to deal firearms without a license and to illegally import firearms.
    Last edited by seer; 03-27-2014, 12:26 PM.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Hey, he is a liberal. That say's it all. Sorry if any liberals are offended, but only a little bit.
    Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

If it's bad, it's liberal. If it's liberal, its bad. Liberals are not a subset of bad, and bad isn't a subset of liberals. They are different names for the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by phank View Post
        If it's bad, it's liberal. If it's liberal, its bad. Liberals are not a subset of bad, and bad isn't a subset of liberals. They are different names for the same thing.
        Well, not ALWAYS.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by phank View Post
          I think Jedidiah and Cow Poke have the following Venn Diagram in mind.

Screen Shot 2014-03-27 at 11.05.43 PM.jpg
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Leonhard; 03-27-2014, 05:06 PM.

Comment

I don't get why the image keeps being this small.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]443[/ATTACH]
              Well, Solomon did say that the heart of fools inclines to the left.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
              The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                Well, Solomon did say that the heart of fools inclines to the left.

Ecclesiastes 10:2
                The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

No help in my country, the political party called Left slowly became right wing over the course of a century. So if you're a 'leftist' in Denmark you're a conservative.

Comment

No help in my country, the political party called Left slowly became right wing over the course of a century. So if you're a 'leftist' in Denmark you're a conservative.
                  Touche.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]444[/ATTACH]
                    Looks correct to me.

Comment

That can't be right. That picture shows there's such a thing as a good liberal.
                      I'm not here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Carrikature View Post
                        That can't be right. That picture shows there's such a thing as a good liberal.
                        There is.
                        "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                          There is.
                          The grin would indicate you are joking. If not, then I ask: who??
                          The greater number of laws . . . , the more thieves . . . there will be. ---- Lao-Tzu

[T]he truth I’m after and the truth never harmed anyone. What harms us is to persist in self-deceit and ignorance -— Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Comment

Well, the so-called conservatives are far from good, they are a little better than the liberals and RINOs.
                            Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Truthseeker View Post
                              The grin would indicate you are joking. If not, then I ask: who??
                              I was alluding the the old joke about how the only good commie is a dead commie.
                              "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment