Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

More Liberal Hypocrisy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
    No help in my country, the political party called Left slowly became right wing over the course of a century. So if you're a 'leftist' in Denmark you're a conservative.
    BTW Leonhard, I'm into the second chapter of "The Last Superstition." Very well written, easy to understand. Very, very interesting...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
      No help in my country, the political party called Left slowly became right wing over the course of a century. So if you're a 'leftist' in Denmark you're a conservative.
      Europe has a flat line for a political bell curve - so how can you tell which side is which, anyway?
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Rabble rabble rabble.
        "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
          It's almost poetic... This guys was on Piers Morgan, I don't know how many times, attacking gun ownership...

http://news.yahoo.com/california-law...lkA1ZJUDA0OV8x
          Which, once again, makes you wonder what the push for gun control really is about since all the liberal mantras used to support it are a complete farce.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
            Which, once again, makes you wonder what the push for gun control really is about since all the liberal mantras used to support it are a complete farce.
            They push for gun control because they're afraid of being shot by black people but can't say it out loud.
            "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
              They push for gun control because they're afraid of being shot by black people but can't say it out loud.
              That's not altogether fair, DE. I'm sure there are a number of white people equally willing to shoot them...

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                Is that like how conservatives push for gun rights because they want to shoot black people but can't say it out loud?

Comment

Originally posted by Psychic Missile View Post
                  Is that like how conservatives push for gun rights because they want to shoot black people but can't say it out loud?

Actually, far more white people are on that list... It's actually just annoying people...

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Not likely considering whites don't kill blacks all that often, except maybe when one of Obama's sons is pounding their head into the pavement. For future snark attempts I recommend suggesting that conservatives push for gun rights because they want black people to kill each other, that fits the data much better.
                    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Wanting or not, being ready to shoot them is simply good everyday policy.

But to be honest, guns are much less important than active social organization:

At the heart of the gun control beats the uncomfortable truth no one is willing to confront, which is a clear indication this nation is reaching terminal status.

Restrictive gun laws would work, if you actively policed the sections of cities where gun ownership is forbidden.

We don't have that today (even in Chicago), because police departments are incredibly fearful of doing anything that would negatively impact the black people and create a public relations nightmare (picketing, boycotts, end of careers, and editorial condemnation from local newspapers/affiliates)
                      They forgot to mention going to the same jail with the savages they lock up for a living, but that's also a very distinct possibility. Walden today's jail's ain't.

Being armed won't help you if you have no safe community to flee to, and the members of that community don't or can't protect themselves against organized outside threats. If any one of Goerge Zimmerman's neighbors had had the communitarian sense to go out and help once a cry for help was heard, Trayvon Martin might be alive and eating well in prison today.

Comment