Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Harris poll political revelation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Harris poll political revelation

There's so much about this study that's extremely interesting and so much about it to unpack, by what I personally found the most telling is this...

I think this is pretty solid proof which political party is the party of delusion.

Also note that these numbers are in spite of the fact half of Americans apparently have never heard of Durham report.

Harris poll

Originally posted by seanD View Post
    There's so much about this study that's extremely interesting and so much about it to unpack, by what I personally found the most telling is this...

I think this is pretty solid proof which political party is the party of delusion.

Also note that these numbers are in spite of the fact half of Americans apparently have never heard of Durham report.

Harris poll
    The power of the mainstream media. Tell a lie often enough ...

Comment

C'monman! TRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUMMMPP!!!! No joke.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

The power of the mainstream media. Tell a lie often enough ...
        It's ironic that we live in what has been dubbed "The Information Age", and yet it seems that people are more uninformed than ever.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          C'monman! TRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUMMMPP!!!! No joke.
          You have been channeling Biden way too much lately, I worry for your mental health!
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

It's ironic that we live in what has been dubbed "The Information Age", and yet it seems that people are more uninformed than ever.
            The problem is the type of information most people seek out, and laziness in accessing it. Of the former, my extended family can tell you who was nominated for academy awards, but couldn't name the VP of the US. I can't call them "stupid" because they're not, they simply choose what information is important to them and disregard the rest. That leaves them susceptible to the latter.

Of the latter, my father-in-law is a perfect example. He's 80 and decided decades ago that CNN is where he's going to go for news. I tell him that they aren't trustworthy anymore but he won't budge. Part laziness, part stubbornness, part pliability. He's one of those people who still thinks the Steele Dossier is legitimate. Anyway, this is why I think the MSM is an enemy of our democracy - more so than Democrats or communists or fascists - because the MSM corrupts the minds of otherwise honest Americans. Without the MSM, those bent on destruction would be powerless because people like my father-in-law would see them for what they really are.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

You have been channeling Biden way too much lately, I worry for your mental health!
              C'monman! You extremist MAGA Republicans are no better than than the, um, you know, the thing. True story. Not a joke.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

C'monman! You extremist MAGA Republicans are no better than than the, um, you know, the thing. True story. Not a joke.
                What's worse is that Fetterman makes old Joe sound like a master of elocution.

Comment

Well if you start pooping your pants you'll have him down pat!
                  Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Trump backwards is Pmurt, an obviously Russian Name.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

What's worse is that Fetterman makes old Joe sound like a master of elocution.
                      Yeah, the media and doctors lied through their teeth about his condition. It does not look like he'll be getting any better,

And then there's Feinstein, who is so out of it that she got upset with someone for welcoming her back to Washington after "recovering" at home for several weeks. She insisted she's been in Washington this whole time voting on various measures.

Comment

Well if you start pooping your pants you'll have him down pat!
                        C'monman! That's like the time when Obama and I swam over to Iwo Jima, where the kids kept rubbing the hairs on my legs because they turn blonde in the sun, to fight against the ultra MAGA Kaiser Cornpop. No lie.

Comment

Yeah, the media and doctors lied through their teeth about his condition. It does not look like he'll be getting any better,

And then there's Feinstein, who is so out of it that she got upset with someone for welcoming her back to Washington after "recovering" at home for several weeks. She insisted she's been in Washington this whole time voting on various measures.
                          Read an article recently about how the media is "sanitizing" Fetterman's incomprehensible word salad nonsense into short, pithy statements, so they are continuing to lie to us about his condition.

Comment

C'monman! That's like the time when Obama and I swam over to Iwo Jima, where the kids kept rubbing the hairs on my legs because they turn blonde in the sun, to fight against the ultra MAGA Kaiser Cornpop. No lie.
                            I worry for you rogue, you are to good at this...

Comment

I worry for you rogue, you are to good at this...
                              C'monman! My mental abilities can be described in a single word: Awdsmfafoothimaaafootafootwhscuseme! True story.

Comment