Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Harris poll political revelation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Yeah, the media and doctors lied through their teeth about his condition. It does not look like he'll be getting any better,

And then there's Feinstein, who is so out of it that she got upset with someone for welcoming her back to Washington after "recovering" at home for several weeks. She insisted she's been in Washington this whole time voting on various measures.
    The Democratic Party: Home of Demented Old Codgers!

Comment

Yeah, the media and doctors lied through their teeth about his condition. It does not look like he'll be getting any better,

And then there's Feinstein, who is so out of it that she got upset with someone for welcoming her back to Washington after "recovering" at home for several weeks. She insisted she's been in Washington this whole time voting on various measures.
      To elaborate...

After a near three month absence while the 89-year-old Democrat recovered from shingles, Feinstein returned to Washington. Feinstein said that she is still "experiencing some side effects" from shingles and her doctors have advised her to "work a lighter schedule." During her arrival at the Capitol for votes, she appeared confused and was heard asking staff, "Where am I going?"

Further, on the 16th, while speaking with reporters Feinstein appeared confused by questions regarding her absence, proclaiming, "I haven't been gone. I've been here, I've been voting. Please, either know or don't know."

As for Fetterman. Even before the stroke he wasn't exactly "all there"

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

If Democrats are thinking rationally, I wonder if a leftist can explain this one ...

55% Dems think our economy is on the "right track," yet 79% of Americans think we're either already in a recession or will be in one next year.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

I worry for you rogue, you are to good at this...
          It's an easy feat, like impersonating a liberal: just say the dumbest thing you can think of.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
            If Democrats are thinking rationally, I wonder if a leftist can explain this one ...

55% Dems think our economy is on the "right track," yet 79% of Americans think we're either already in a recession or will be in one next year.
            Maybe they think the economy crashing into the toilet IS the "right track?"

They certainly do everything they can to make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

C'monman! What's with this malarkey? We're in the "strongest, fastest, most widespread economic recovery America has ever experienced."[1] The fact is that "the economy is strong as hell"[2] Jack. Or do you want to see who can do the most rollups? Er, no. Not rollups. That's what my grandkids like. Want to see some pictures of my grandkids?

[*long awkward pause, and then lean forward to whisper*]

True story.

1. actual old Joe statement.

2. another claim he has made.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I think, rather, it's simple ignorance on their part. They don't actually have any idea how bad things really are because Joe and the media keep telling them that the economy is great, and that the job market is red hot (more like going down in flames), and they uncritically accept it.
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

C'monman! What's with this malarkey? We're in the "strongest, fastest, most widespread economic recovery America has ever experienced."[1] The fact is that "the economy is strong as hell"[2] Jack. Or do you want to see who can do the most rollups? Er, no. Not rollups. That's what my grandkids like. Want to see some pictures of my grandkids?

[*long awkward pause, and then lean forward to whisper*]

True story.

1. actual old Joe statement.

2. another claim he has made.
                  Aflobershiberationshipnrop.

Comment

Trunalimunumaprzure!

And

"MAKE NO MISTAKE! If you try anything to raise the cost of frisizhnjubs I will veto it."

Comment

Trunalimunumaprzure!

And

"MAKE NO MISTAKE! If you try anything to raise the cost of frisizhnjubs I will veto it."
                      Well, frisizhnjubs are way too expensive already so I agree!

Comment

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Well, frisizhnjubs are way too expensive already so I agree!
                          C'monman! Look folks...

And that's not hyperbole.

Comment

C'monman! Look folks...

And that's not hyperbole.
                            Yeah, I agree rogshmdrohsx, whatever your name is.

Comment

Yeah, I agree rogshmdrohsx, whatever your name is.
                              C'mon man! you ultra-MAGA extremists know my name.

It's... you know, you know, the thing. True story.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

It's ironic that we live in what has been dubbed "The Information Age", and yet it seems that people are more uninformed than ever.
                                Yes, you certainly are.

Comment