Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Possible Trump Indictment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eider View Post

Don't worry about the Left........ You are surely going to vote for Former President Trump because he is a true Christian, with real Christian values just as Jesus described. A Truly Moral man.....yes?
    Any Republican will be the far lesser evil than a democrat. Heck, even Bush would be better than a democrat. I was hoping Trump wouldn't run. I was even hoping for once one of these fake investigations would actually jam him up so he couldn't run. But he just won't go away, thanks to the Dems. Again, I just can't figure out whether the Dems are that deranged and that stupid or they're actually smarter than I think and intentionally building him up to be the nominee.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post

Any Republican will be the far lesser evil than a democrat. Heck, even Bush would be better than a democrat. I was hoping Trump wouldn't run. I was even hoping for once one of these fake investigations would actually jam him up so he couldn't run. But he just won't go away, thanks to the Dems. Again, I just can't figure out whether the Dems are that deranged and that stupid or they're actually smarter than I think and intentionally building him up to be the nominee.
      I wasn't referring to any opposition leader........ I was referring to Former President Trump...... don't you look up to him as a fine leader and the embodiment of everything that you value?

Whenever I speak of a former Republican President all I ever get back is moans about the opposition

Comment

I wasn't referring to any opposition leader........ I was referring to Former President Trump...... don't you look up to him as a fine leader and the embodiment of everything that you value?

Whenever I speak of a former Republican President all I ever get back is moans about the opposition
        If I said I was hoping he wouldn't run, what do you think?

And I wasn't referring to the "opposition leader" either. We know braindead Biden is not going to run again.

Comment

The sad thing is, the left is giving him more and more power by giving him media attention (of which the MSM loves because it gives them ratings) and making him a martyr with all these fake investigations. His campaign funds skyrocketed just from this latest charade. I really get tempted to believe they're intentionally doing this because they want him to be the nominee for some reason, because it's not possible for a political side to be this collectively deranged. But then I catch myself because I have to assume the left is actually that smart and not just that deranged. I haven't yet decided which one is the most plausible.
          The MSM is like an unreformed junkie.

They keep saying that this time they won't give him so much free coverage that he sucks the oxygen out of the room for the other candidates. Yet immediately turn around and do the same old same old, getting their Trump fix.

It reminds me of Dan Rather, as John Kerry's Vietnam experiences were starting to harm him, solemnly announcing that they wouldn't be covering "old news" like what happened decades ago during that war, but then not even a week later was giddily pushing the fake Rathergate hoax about Bush during Vietnam.

They can't help themselves.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

And I wasn't referring to the "opposition leader" either. We know braindead Biden is not going to run again.
            Has anyone broke the news to old Joe?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• I really doubt this is some clever ploy by the Democrats to ensure Trump's nomination. It's just a continuation of the witch hunts that have dogged him ever since they realized he was on track to beat Hillary. I think they are desperately not wanting Trump to run because he stopped their agenda cold for four years, and they don't want to risk it happening again.
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                Has anyone broke the news to old Joe?
                They probably don't have to. I would imagine there are moments, especially when he's off his meds, he doesn't even know he's president, or thinks he's still a senator.

Comment

So who's the replacement?

The Cackler?

Lil Mayor Petey?

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    So who's the replacement?

The Cackler?

Lil Mayor Petey?

If there's a civil war in this country looming because of the policies you're planning to continue to push, I would imagine you'd want a puppet in place that allowed you to use the gender and (especially) race card against your political opposition. Leftists may not be smart, but they definitely know how to use the race and gender card to their advantage.

Comment

They probably don't have to. I would imagine there are moments, especially when he's off his meds, he doesn't even know he's president, or thinks he's still a senator.
                      Joe is the perfect Deep State puppet because he doesn't have the self-awareness to realize that they're setting him to be remembered by history as America's worst president.
                      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Joe is the perfect Deep State puppet because he doesn't have the self-awareness to realize that they're setting him to be remembered by history as America's worst president.
                        Since the left has a habit of inverting reality, they'll just keep gaslighting their constituency or find scapegoats to blame.

Comment

If you said that then I would have read that.

You either admire Former President Trump or you don't....... so far you haven't been very complimentary about him.

You have already knocked him, saying 'I was hoping Trump wouldn't run. I was even hoping for once one of these fake investigations would actually jam him up so he couldn't run.' ............. so you clearly don't like Mr Trump, even hope that some injustice or other will fall upon him....... but you have absolutely no positive ideas about the leadewr that you want.

You have knocked anybody else that you have mentioned and it seems to me as if you think that any new leader could be the least bad loser out of a field of losers...... Have I got that right?

Comment

• So far I haven't seen a post that supports or shows much respect for any Presidential contender.

Former President Trump certainly is a Christian:-
                            P1020985.JPG

Comment

So far I haven't seen a post that supports or shows much respect for any Presidential contender.

Former President Trump certainly is a Christian:-
                              P1020985.JPG
                              I'm more of a Christian than Trump.
                              P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Since the left has a habit of inverting reality, they'll just keep gaslighting their constituency or find scapegoats to blame.
                                Yesterday Biden claimed "MAGA Republicans" want to defund border agents and are to blame for the border crisis.

Comment