Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Hunter Biden is Baaack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    They asked old Joe about this and he seemed confused so the situation was explained to him and he responded with a goofy grin and declared it's not true.

You know, just like he told us that he never talked to Hunter about his business dealings.

And like he told us that the laptop was clearly nothing but Russian disinformation.
    I do wonder how much of Joe's confusion is from cognitive decline, and how much of it is him exaggerating the symptoms in order to avoid answering tough questions.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

The entire claim that Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation never made any sense from the get go. I mean, what do they think happened? That the Russians set up a small computer repair shop in Delaware hoping that eventually a prominent politician's drug addled spawn would drop off his laptop and then forget all about it as he's busy bedding his brother's grieving widow, frolicking with underage hookers, illegally buying firearms and knocking up strippers?

Seriously?
      I think the "disinformation" claim was for the entire story; that there was no laptop at all. Remember, they only needed to push that narrative until the election was over.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

I think the "disinformation" claim was for the entire story; that there was no laptop at all. Remember, they only needed to push that narrative until the election was over.
        FWIU, nobody was denying the existence of the laptop, but that what was on it was Russian disinformation.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

FWIU, nobody was denying the existence of the laptop, but that what was on it was Russian disinformation.
          I recall some partisans arguing that Russia might have hacked his devices and got the pictures, then planted them on a laptop with false emails. Something like that. Some even argued "deep fakes" in regards to the pics. IOW, they were so desperate, they invented a conspiracy theory that was much more complex and harder to believe than the actual truth.

Comment

Maybe they were trying to claim the computer tech was a Russian spy!!! :idea;

Comment

I did a custom-range time search on Google and it appears you are right, I did not see any buzz about the laptop not existing. Not a lot of specifics about what was questioned, though. At some point (before the election) Joe claimed it was Giuliani's attempt to sink his election bid.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Maybe they were trying to claim the computer tech was a Russian spy!!! :idea;
                That sort of goes back to needing the Russians to have opened up a computer repair shop in Delaware in hopes that eventually some prominent politician's drug addled spawn would drop off his laptop and then forget all about it as he's busy bedding his dead brother's grieving widow, frolicking with underage hookers, illegally buying firearms and knocking up strippers

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

That sort of goes back to needing the Russians to have opened up a computer repair shop in Delaware in hopes that eventually some prominent politician's drug addled spawn would drop off his laptop and then forget all about it as he's busy bedding his dead brother's grieving widow, frolicking with underage hookers, illegally buying firearms and knocking up strippers
                  No, it means that they would have created the laptop and the contents out of whole cloth and used a deep-cover Russian spy posing as a computer tech to release it on the world. Remember Hunter was claiming that wasn't his laptop and he knew nothing about it.

Comment

No, it means that they would have created the laptop and the contents out of whole cloth and used a deep-cover Russian spy posing as a computer tech to release it on the world. Remember Hunter was claiming that wasn't his laptop and he knew nothing about it.
                    While his lawyers were suing to get it back

Comment

I am talking about before when the FBI was floating the idea that it was Russian disinformation

Comment

I am talking about before when the FBI was floating the idea that it was Russian disinformation
                        From the onset, Hunter was denying it was his while his lawyers were demanding it be returned.

As old Joe says, Hunter is the smartest man he knows.

Comment

Much like they were claiming Ashley Biden's diary was a fake while suing and pressing theft charges against those involved directly and indirectly.

Comment