Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Hunter Biden is Baaack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunter Biden is Baaack!

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...-leaked-files/

Hunter Biden Sues Delaware Laptop Repairman over Leaked Files

Hunter Biden filed a lawsuit Friday against the computer repairman, John Paul Mac Isaac, who turned over files on a laptop Hunter left at his shop to the New York Post ahead of the 2020 presidential election.

Hunter Biden “had more than a reasonable expectation of privacy that any data that he created or maintained,” reads the lawsuit filed with a Delaware federal court Friday morning. The president’s son was under the impression it “would not be accessed, copied, disseminated, or posted on the Internet for others to use against him or his family or for the public to view.”

Lawyers representing Hunter Biden have challenged Mac Isaac’s assertion that his failure to retrieve the laptop after 90 days granted the Delaware repairman its ownership...(more)

A complete moron. This is a countersuit because Isaac sued Hunter for harassment. Hunter can't get any money out of it, nor return of the laptop information that is all over the Internet. All it will do is expose more Hunter dirt in a civil court.

What a dip

At least he is admitting the laptop is his, that's a start.
    P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Originally posted by Diogenes View Post
      The best thing he could have done was to deny the laptop, insist that any Internet images of him was from a Trump-hired doppelganger, and he's been a good little woke guy since he was a baby. All kinds of idiots would believe him, and probably the MSM.

Comment

When you've gone to court demanding it be returned, it's already been admitted.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

he abandoned it at the repair shop. So at that point he can't complain about the data being released.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

The best thing he could have done was to deny the laptop, insist that any Internet images of him was from a Trump-hired doppelganger, and he's been a good little woke guy since he was a baby. All kinds of idiots would believe him, and probably the MSM.
            You repeat yourself.
            We know J6 wasn’t peaceful because they didn’t set the building on fire.

Comment

Hunter originally denied that it was his laptop at the same time his lawyers were demanding that it be returned.
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

I wonder if they think they can claim something like "fruit of the poisoned tree" if they can show that the data was "stolen" - and get it all tossed out of any investigation. But I don't think that would work because that only refers to a legal official gaining information illegally, not someone else releasing it, even if they got it illegally. For example if I steal the accounting book of a mobster then turn it over to the FBI, they can use it, but if the FBI stole it illegally, then they can't use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  I wonder if they think they can claim something like "fruit of the poisoned tree" if they can show that the data was "stolen" - and get it all tossed out of any investigation. But I don't think that would work because that only refers to a legal official gaining information illegally, not someone else releasing it, even if they got it illegally. For example if I steal the accounting book of a mobster then turn it over to the FBI, they can use it, but if the FBI stole it illegally, then they can't use it.
                  Isaac claims this countersuit is just vindictiveness because of Isaac's original suit. Of course, he may not know what the lawyers are thinking.

I suppose it's possible that Hunter's lawyers are attempting to have the laptop and all of its information declared "stolen" in preparation for any criminal trial in the future. But I suspect these are just vultures looking to make some money and get some publicity.

Comment

Isaac claims this countersuit is just vindictiveness because of Isaac's original suit. Of course, he may not know what the lawyers are thinking.

I suppose it's possible that Hunter's lawyers are attempting to have the laptop and all of its information declared "stolen" in preparation for any criminal trial in the future. But I suspect these are just vultures looking to make some money and get some publicity.
                    If that is the case then they are idiots because not only does it make Hunter look vindictive, but like an idiot because he had to admit it was his all along after lying about it for so long.

Comment

If that is the case then they are idiots because not only does it make Hunter look vindictive, but like an idiot because he had to admit it was his all along after lying about it for so long.
                      The lawyers will get publicity so they will come out ahead - maybe they'll write and sell books later about it. Hunter is the moron. There is absolutely nothing he can get out of this civil suit; no money, no control over the laptop contents, no criminal prosecution of Isaac. All he could possibly end up with is a lot more dirt coming out about him during the civil trial. I think it will blow up in his face. But the guy is so incredibly stupid, definitely the dumbest of the Biden clan.

Comment

The lawyers will get publicity so they will come out ahead - maybe they'll write and sell books later about it. Hunter is the moron. There is absolutely nothing he can get out of this civil suit; no money, no control over the laptop contents, no criminal prosecution of Isaac. All he could possibly end up with is a lot more dirt coming out about him during the civil trial. I think it will blow up in his face. But the guy is so incredibly stupid, definitely the dumbest of the Biden clan.
                        I think I figured out why he is suing Isaac. If he can establish that he owns the data on the laptop and Isaac released it illegally then he can stop all of the media from releasing any of the data or publishing any of it (or even having it), and sue them for what they have already released. That means they can only talk about the case peripherally and not publish anything from the laptop directly. The FBI can still investigate it but if he can get it out of the public eye, I bet he thinks it will fade into the background then he dad can get the investigation buried and then later we will just get a note from the FBI saying "there was nothing in there we could prosecute so we are dropping the investigation" just like they did with Hillary.

Comment

I think I figured out why he is suing Isaac. If he can establish that he owns the data on the laptop and Isaac released it illegally then he can stop all of the media from releasing any of the data or publishing any of it (or even having it), and sue them for what they have already released. That means they can only talk about the case peripherally and not publish anything from the laptop directly. The FBI can still investigate it but if he can get it out of the public eye, I bet he thinks it will fade into the background then he dad can get the investigation buried and then later we will just get a note from the FBI saying "there was nothing in there we could prosecute so we are dropping the investigation" just like they did with Hillary.
                          Or Hunter is just a privileged spoiled brat of a corrupt political elitist that gets away with everything and is filled with such hubris, he actually thinks this will work.
                          Last edited by seanD; 03-17-2023, 07:41 PM.

Comment

One of the things that they've floated is that the laptop isn't Hunter's but somehow a bunch of his stuff ended up on it (without his permission of course) and he wants that back.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Old Joe has frequently informed folks that Hunter is the smartest man he knows.

Comment