Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

All The Best Women Are Men....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All The Best Women Are Men....

Ladies step up your game and be more like this man! Good grief...

Twitter laughs, groans as Jill Biden gives biological male Women of Courage award: 'Up your game, ladies'

First lady Jill Biden and Secretary of State Antony Blinken were slammed Wednesday for presenting a biological male from Argentina with an award for women on International Women's Day.

This year's annual International Women of Courage Awards ceremony at the White House honored "11 extraordinary women from around the world who are working to build a brighter future for all," according to a State Department press release.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/twitter-laughs-groans-jill-biden-gives-biological-male-women-courage-award-game-ladies
    Last edited by seer; 03-09-2023, 12:43 PM.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

The Hershey Company included a man in their Canadian campaign for International Women's Day. Seems men simply are better at everything, including being a woman.
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

I want to take the copium pill and pretend this is just Biden's admin and his own insane asylum and it'll all go away when he's gone, but then I realize, this is actually pervasive in our culture now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
        Seems men simply are better at everything, including being a woman.
        Be honest, didn't we already know that?

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
          I want to take the copium pill and pretend this is just Biden's admin and his own insane asylum and it'll all go away when he's gone, but then I realize, this is actually pervasive in our culture now.
          I originally read that as perverse. Still applies.
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post

I originally read that as perverse. Still applies.

Comment

Biden should declare himself the first woman president!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                Biden should declare himself the first woman president!
                He already thinks that title belongs to Kamala Harris.
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

What bothers me, besides the entire sick fantasy that men can be woman and vice versa, is that no women are standing up against this crap.

Where are the women's libbers now? They only come out of the woodwork when their abortion "rights" are about to be taken away.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                    What bothers me, besides the entire sick fantasy that men can be woman and vice versa, is that no women are standing up against this crap.

Where are the women's libbers now? They only come out of the woodwork when their abortion "rights" are about to be taken away.
                    They are out there, it's just that most are being censored, and those who have a more prominent platform to speak out (i.e. celebrities) get tar and feathered as transphobes.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

They are out there, it's just that most are being censored, and those who have a more prominent platform to speak out (i.e. celebrities) get tar and feathered as transphobes.
                      One example being JK Rowling.
                      "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

Comment

I know there have been some women athletes who've complained. They never seem to get much traction with the news media.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

I know there have been some women athletes who've complained. They never seem to get much traction with the news media.
                          They just have sour grapes because men make better women athletes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

They just have sour grapes because men make better women athletes.
                            Because men have grapes?

Comment

There has been more than one issue that I've wondered where the women's libbers are. They did pop out for the #MeToo movement.

Mossy seems to be right. Other than abortion "rights", they're silent. I guess they've been supplanted by racial equity.
                              "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." Hosea 6:6

"Theology can be an intellectual entertainment." Metropolitan Anthony Bloom

Comment