Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Pro-Ukraine group may be responsible for the Pipeline espionage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

No. The evidence demonstrates that the blasts were internal to the pipeline. The only way this can happen is to insert the explosives in a 'pig' from inside Russia. The technology that possibly could have been used is widely available and widely commercially used by petroleum and salvage companies.
    What evidence?
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by alaskazimm View Post

Eh, it was a dig at Shunny who contends that if you aren't constantly denouncing Putin then you are somehow a supporter and responsible for the war in Ukraine. It was an attempted subtle implying that since he is a Ukraine supporter that he is therefore responsible for the pipeline bombing. It obviously didn't come across too well.
      I wasn't actually commenting on your post, because I understood what you were saying. I was just adding to it,

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

I wasn't actually commenting on your post, because I understood what you were saying. I was just adding to it,

Ah, I see. I misunderstood where you were going with that

We know J6 wasn’t peaceful because they didn’t set the building on fire.

Comment

Herch's report only cited an 'anonymous' source, therefore only rumor. I was asked to bean anonymous source, but declined.
          Are you then drawing an equivalence that most New York Times articles are rumors?

Comment

Speaking of the NYT and Hersh, here he is laughing about the NYT article.

https://odysee.com/@RonPaul:d/hersh-reaction-nyt:4

Comment

WASHINGTON, Feb 7 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden said on Monday that the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline would be halted if Russia invades Ukraine and stressed unity with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz as the West rallies to avert a war in Europe.

At a White House press conference with the new German leader, Biden, a longtime opponent of the decade-old pipeline project to Germany from Russia, said Russian forces crossing into Ukraine would trigger a shutdown.

"If Russia invades, that means tanks or troops crossing the ... border of Ukraine again, then there will be ... no longer a Nord Stream 2. We, we will bring an end to it," Biden said. Asked how, given the project is in German control, Biden said: "I promise you, we'll be able to do it."

https://www.reuters.com/world/biden-...rd-2022-02-07/

At the very least, the Biden administration was aware of what was going to happen to the pipeline, and gave his very obvious approval.
              Approval of the pipeline no longer functional is not equivalent to being guilty of sabotage There is absolutely no evidence that USA had a hand in the sabotage of the pipelines. Evidence still demonstrates that the sabotage occurred in Russia.

Still waiting for the actual evidence of US involvement. There is at present absolutely none.
              Last edited by shunyadragon; 03-09-2023, 04:56 PM.
              Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
              Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
              But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

Are you then drawing an equivalence that most New York Times articles are rumors?
                Yes.
                But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by alaskazimm View Post

Eh, it was a dig at Shunny who contends that if you aren't constantly denouncing Putin then you are somehow a supporter and responsible for the war in Ukraine. It was an attempted subtle implying that since he is a Ukraine supporter that he is therefore responsible for the pipeline bombing. It obviously didn't come across too well.
                  Sarcasm noted. Yes, I am a supporter of Ukraine instead of the others here that support Putin's imperialist agenda in Eastern Europe and Ukraine.

Frank

Comment

Approval of the pipeline no longer functional is not equivalent to being guilty of sabotage There is absolutely no evidence that USA had a hand in the sabotage of the pipelines. Evidence still demonstrates that the sabotage occurred in Russia.

Still waiting for the actual evidence of US involvement. There is at present absolutely none.
                    Frank, no matter what we show you, you wouldn't agree with it.

Do YOU approve of the pipeline being destroyed?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Yes.
                      Fair enough

Comment

Frank, no matter what we show you, you wouldn't agree with it.
                        No, never the case. I follow the evidence, and the present evidence is the origin of the explosives had to be in Russia for an eternal explosion as determined by the Swedish expedition that filmed the break. It is a fact that anti-Putin and Pro Ukraine underground rebels are operating Russia and have committed sabotage before. Both of these facts have been documented. There is at present absolutely no evidence for US involvement in the sabotage.

IT is not presently known who specifically is responsible

Do YOU approve of the pipeline being destroyed?
                        Neither approve nor disapprove. Form my perspective it simply happened, and does not have significant impact on Gas supply to Germany.

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

What evidence?
                          The Swedish expedition to the pipeline filmed the break and conclusively determined that it was an internal explosion.

Frank

Comment

The Swedish expedition to the pipeline filmed the break and conclusively determined that it was an internal explosion.
                            The video clip you linked in the OP doesn't say the Swedish investigation concluded that. She said "some experts" claim it looks that way without citing any names.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

The video clip you linked in the OP doesn't say the Swedish investigation concluded that. She said "some experts" claim it looks that way without citing any names.
                              I believe that is the best evidence we have. Visual evidence of an internal explosion is physical and not hard to conclude with the pipe expanding outward. The video evidence is open for anybody to see to dispute the conclusion. No one has objected to this.
                              Last edited by shunyadragon; 03-10-2023, 06:48 AM.

Frank

Comment

I believe that is the best evidence we have. Visual evidence of an internal explosion is physical and not hard to conclude with the pipe expanding outward. The video evidence is open for anybody to see to dispute the conclusion. No one has objected to this.
                                The Swedish investigation done last year doesn't say anything about this being internal. I'm sure if that evidence was adequate, the US would have seized it and used it to underscore the initial "It's Russia's fault" narrative. The fact they shifted the blame to a third party tells me that's apparently not what the evidence appeared to them to be.

Comment