Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Right Wing wins Battle of Berkeley, Berkeley sacked, Antifa routed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right Wing wins Battle of Berkeley, Berkeley sacked, Antifa routed

Various Trump supporters held a free speech rally in berkeley today. Like usual, Antifa attempted to violently shut it down. It didn't really work out well for them this time.

Shane Bauer (of Mother Jones) has a number of good videos and interesting pictures and I recommend just going through his timeline and soaking it all in:

https://twitter.com/shane_bauer

By far the best news coverage I can find comes from smaller news outlets and independent journalists like Bauer or Mike Cernovich (despite both having obvious partisan agendas), to the point where I barely even click on MSN links anymore, and when I do I am horrified by the incompetence and obvious, dumb lies found therein. And as an amusing twist, the MSM's utter ignorance actually played against the left this time because the Antifas are simply described as "Trump opponents" by outlets like CBS. Either their journalists couldn't investigate a loaf of bread or they figure keeping people from googling "Antifa" will help with the increasingly difficult job of hiding how unhinged the left is from the public.

Unfortunately, tweb does not have twitter embeds so you'll have to click to tweet for videos (there's no way to filter out replies so fair warning that someone somewhere might be cursing in the comments):

https://twitter.com/shane_bauer/stat...01175353204736
    "So nuts to see Trump supporters of color next to guys sieg heiling."
    C9fj15yU0AEjYVx.jpg

"The far right, jubilant after their victory today in Berkeley."
    https://twitter.com/shane_bauer/stat...90437255495680

"Charlie from Castro Valley: "I hope that the left realizes it doesn't have a stranglehold" on Berkeley. "They used to. Now"
    C9fDVWPVYAEyS9r.jpg

"Some people set up an "empathy tent" at the pro-Trump rally in Berkeley. Totally empty."

"Alt-right spoiling for a fight."

One antifa woman was determined to "bring back 100 nazi scalps":

antifagirl.jpg

Unfortunately, she learned RL isn't the Internet. She didn't get the scalps but she was immortalized as a meme:

C9fuzwOWsAAyABy.jpg

C9fohCsXUAAWjwt.jpg

Congrats on becoming the left's Richard Spencer, annonymous Antifa girl.

"This is when Trump supporters, the alt-right, nazis, Proud Boys, militia, etc. pushed through and took downtown Berkeley."

https://twitter.com/shane_bauer/stat...53232151609344

Also, I went through my twitter timeline but couldn't find the original of this iconic video:

https://twitter.com/AngeloJohnGage/s...09222729629696

Gerbil in particular should appreciate the imagery of a guy with "Jesus will judge you!" written on the back of his shirt trying to get kicks in on a guy who's already down and being wailed on by the rest of the mob.

Sadly, unlike BLM riots protests, Berkeley was not actually robbed blind and burned to the ground. All in all a pretty good show.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Was that Sparko with the Jolly Roger tee shirt? What a glory hound!
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

It is always nice to see the young people having fun.
      Actually YOU put Trump in the White House. He wouldn't have gotten 1% of the vote if it wasn't for the widespread spiritual and cultural devastation caused by progressive policies. There's no "this country" left with your immigration policies, your "allies" are worthless and even more suicidal than you are and democracy is a sick joke that I hope nobody ever thinks about repeating when the current order collapses. - Darth_Executor striking a conciliatory note in Civics 101

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        no comment

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
          No indication of a hook

No eye patch

No Sparko

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            No indication of a hook

No eye patch

No Sparko
            how can you tell there is no hook? and I could have left my eye patch at home

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              how can you tell there is no hook? and I could have left my eye patch at home
              You are worse than Chuck U Schumer when there is a camera around!
              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment