Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Hamilton 68

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamilton 68

Brought to you by Russian bots:

Practically no one had ever heard of Hamilton 68 (no, it’s not the Broadway musical) until Taibbi began digging around and unearthing its significance in one media-propagated Russia-collusion hoax after another. After another. What Taibbi found is this: A Swampy leftist think tank that dubiously claimed to be tracking Russian online activity was in fact responsible for thousands of fake news stories all built around a common theme: that Russia was aggressively meddling in U.S. politics.

Russian meddling in U.S. politics, eh? Where have we heard that before? And which political party was said to have benefited from it? And which former presidential administration was thereby wrongly subjected to a three-year-long special counsel’s colorectal exam?

The parent organization of Hamilton 68 is the Alliance for Securing Democracy, a leftist think tank founded in 2017, shortly after Donald Trump took office. (How do we know it’s a leftist think tank? Simple: It has the word “Democracy” in its name.) As the New York Post reports, “The ASD Advisory Council included such figures as top Clinton ally John Podesta, Obama-era acting CIA Director Michael Morell, former US Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul, and former conservative activist [and current Trump-hating activist] Bill Kristol.”

Who created the Hamilton 68 dashboard? A former — surprise! — FBI special agent and — surprise, surprise! — MSNBC contributor named Clint Watts.

“MOVE OVER, JAYSON BLAIR: TWITTER FILES EXPOSE NEXT GREAT MEDIA FRAUD,” tweeted Taibbi in his initial post, his tee-up to Twitter Files #15. (Jayson Blair, of course, was the notorious New York Times fabulist and plagiarist who resigned in disgrace in 2003.)

Taibbi tends to be about as wild-eyed as Walter Mondale, so for him to go ALL-CAPS and to invoke Jayson Blair is saying something.

Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    Taibbi tends to be about as wild-eyed as Walter Mondale, so for him to go ALL-CAPS and to invoke Jayson Blair is saying something.[/box]

I used to read Matt's stuff in the Rolling Stone, he is a bona fide lefty, so for him to get upset is saying a lot...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      Brought to you by Russian bots:

russia-cossack-dance.gifrussia-cossack-dance.gifrussia-cossack-dance.gifrussia-cossack-dance.gif

Sorry. Couldn't help myself.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

They're the same folks that were part of the company New Knowledge (now called Yonder) that tried to influence the 2017 Alabama senate race by creating a bunch of fake Russian bots themselves to make it look like Roy Moore was being supported by Russia.

Comment

The Alliance for Securing Democracy

Another Orwellian name from our liberal "friends".
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Hamilton 68.jpeg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment