Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

FBI seized Biden notebooks that may reference classified material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Ya know, Jim, this never would have gotten this far if you had simply answered the question ....
    Ya know CP, this would never have gotten this far if you had not made the false accusation I was making stuff up.
    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

I have a suspicion that ox didn't answer because he knew the source he supposedly had in mind didn't actually support his claim.
      Except that the facts are that as soon as I noticed someone else asking, I linked them to the article.

Of course, by the time others started asking, Sparko had already found and posted the article I had in mind, and so I just linked directly to Sparko's post.

The Golden Rule MM. Do you want others to be casting doubt on your integrity without just cause?
      My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

move on people! This is getting boring

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          move on people! This is getting boring

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

Except that the facts are that as soon as I noticed someone else asking, I linked them to the article.

Of course, by the time others started asking, Sparko had already found and posted the article I had in mind, and so I just linked directly to Sparko's post.

The Golden Rule MM. Do you want others to be casting doubt on your integrity without just cause?
            And that's why you told Cow Poke to find it himself.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

The part about Joe saying he didn't know they were there until his lawyer told came from "one source familiar with the matter" and not Joe himself.

So we still have no direct quote from Joe denying knowledge of possessing classified documents, unless ox is willing provide a source.
                And that wasn't even an official White House source but rather little different than some anonymous person (the person who first reported it?) giving their opinion.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  And that wasn't even an official White House source but rather little different than some anonymous person (the person who first reported it?) giving their opinion.
                  If it's bad for Conservatives or Republicans, who gives a frog fart from whence it came?
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

It never ends...

FBI Searches Biden’s Beach House as Part of Classified-Documents Probe

The FBI searched President Biden’s Rehoboth Beach, Del., beach house on Wednesday amid an ongoing investigation into the president’s handling of classified documents.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...cuments-probe/
                    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                      It never ends...
                      You would have preferred that the FBI didn't search Biden's Rehoboth beach house?

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post

You would have preferred that the FBI didn't search Biden's Rehoboth beach house?
                        Looks like they searched it today and announced they didn't find any there.

Good thing old Joe rushed over there while they were still searching his other place to make sure there were none there (or none remained).

ETA: Looks like they did take some notebooks for further review.
                        Last edited by rogue06; 02-01-2023, 12:21 PM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          Looks like they searched it today and announced they didn't find any there.

Good thing old Joe rushed over there while they were still searching his other place to make sure there were none there (or none remained).

ETA: Looks like they did take some notebooks for further review.
                          If Joe was as crooked as you think he is, he could have gotten rid of any classified documents before the first search.

Comment

If Joe was as crooked as you think he is, he could have gotten rid of any classified documents before the first search.
                            Indeed. He didn't even need to report the original findings, no-one knew anything was there. He and Pence both are putting themselves at risk in the interests of transparency and honesty. And that says a good bit about who they are.

Comment

If he only had a brain.

Comment

Indeed. He didn't even need to report the original findings, no-one knew anything was there. He and Pence both are putting themselves at risk in the interests of transparency and honesty. And that says a good bit about who they are.
                                Naw, Biden didn't voluntarily self-report -- somebody decided his time had come.

Comment