Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Gunman Kills 7 Near Jerusalem Synagogue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunman Kills 7 Near Jerusalem Synagogue

Source: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jerusalem-synagogue-shooting_n_63d42345e4b01e92886abd98#comments

JERUSALEM (AP) — A Palestinian gunman opened fire outside an east Jerusalem synagogue Friday night, killing seven people, including a 70-year-old woman, and wounding three others before police shot and killed him, officials said. It was the deadliest attack on Israelis in years and raised the likelihood of further bloodshed.

The attack, which took place as worshippers were celebrating the Jewish Sabbath, came a day after an Israeli military raid killed nine people in the West Bank. The new attack set off public celebrations in both the occupied West Bank and Gaza Strip, where people fired guns into the air, honked car horns and distributed sweets.

© Copyright Original Source

It's almost as if the "Palestinians" don't want a two-state solution.
    P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post
      Source: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jerusalem-synagogue-shooting_n_63d42345e4b01e92886abd98#comments

JERUSALEM (AP) — A Palestinian gunman opened fire outside an east Jerusalem synagogue Friday night, killing seven people, including a 70-year-old woman, and wounding three others before police shot and killed him, officials said. It was the deadliest attack on Israelis in years and raised the likelihood of further bloodshed.

The attack, which took place as worshippers were celebrating the Jewish Sabbath, came a day after an Israeli military raid killed nine people in the West Bank. The new attack set off public celebrations in both the occupied West Bank and Gaza Strip, where people fired guns into the air, honked car horns and distributed sweets.

© Copyright Original Source

I wonder how long it'll be until we're told that never happened.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        I wonder how long it'll be until we're told that never happened.
        Probably as long it took for us to be told that Israelis weren't celebrating the mass bombing of Palestinian children and families about 10 years ago, with one even saying it gives them an 'orgasm'.

Comment