Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Legacy Media Bingo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legacy Media Bingo!

This thread is for posting all the words or phrases that the MSM ALL repeat over and over every time they report on something.

For example, after the January 6th "riot" and/or "insurrection", and OAS told her of her "harrowing" experience cowering in her bathroom at the Capital. Whether she was actually at the Capital that day or not is not a subject for this thread.

Her use of the word "harrowing" was repeated ad infinitum, ad nauseum by the Presstitutes. Over and over and over. Like they all got the memo as to what phrase to use.

That's what this thread is about. Please, NO arguing on the issues, there are already lots of threads for that.

Today's word: "Inadvertant".

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

The one word I saw today - used by both AP and Reuters - was that Biden's attorneys "immediately" notified the NA about the classified papers found about Biden's properties. And they "immediately" returned them to the NA. And then at the bottom of the articles, they mention how Trump had papers at Mar-a-Lago that were "not immediately" returned - despite many requests.

So, my take is that Biden's lawyers do things "immediately" without consulting their client, but just take it upon themselves to "immediately" take control and "immediately" make these decisions on their own. And did I mention this was all done "immediately"?

Comment

More from this week:

"I/He takes classified documents very seriously".

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
        More from this week:

"I/He takes classified documents very seriously".
        "seriously" is the word being echoed everywhere at the moment.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I've been seeing and hearing 'stakeholder' a lot lately from them (usually with 'stakeholder capitalism' being the context). Appears to be a recent WEF thing they are parroting like good drones.

Also seen the return of 'pounce' with the recent Biden stuff ('Republicans pounce!')

Comment

Don't forget "occupation" in relation to last year's peaceful convoy protest in Ottawa!
            ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post
              Don't forget "occupation" in relation to last year's peaceful convoy protest in Ottawa!
              Isn't "occupy" a good thing any more? You know, like Occupy Wall Street?

I'm not getting the memos here

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                Isn't "occupy" a good thing any more? You know, like Occupy Wall Street?

I'm not getting the memos here
                Freedom Convoy. "Occupied" Ottawa for 3 weeks. The bad, evil things.

Comment

It is a sad state of affairs that we can easily see and pick apart the tendencies and abuses in today's "journalism." The days of neutral language are long gone, not to mention a neutral approach to any subject.

Comment

Mostly from the press sec:

"I refer you to the DOJ". Over and over and over.

Comment

From awhile back (like 2016)

MSM echo chamber.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        From awhile back (like 2016)

MSM echo chamber.jpg
                        The red text reminded me of Biden's Red Speech which CNN softened to a "Pepto-Bismol pink".
                        P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

The New Yorker wins. They squeezed it in there twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                            The New Yorker wins. They squeezed it in there twice.
                            Someone should've made their heads explode by accusing them of racism for associating dark with bad.

Comment