Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

House Republicans to investigate the weaponization of the Federal government

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House Republicans to investigate the weaponization of the Federal government

House Republicans are planning to fulfill their campaign promise to investigate the weaponization of the Federal government being employed against political opposition within Washington DC and outside of it. I hope the members of the committee are prepared for the fight of their life, because the same corrupt forces that were unleashed against a sitting US president will be turned against them. Things could get very ugly very quickly.

Assuming Jim Jordan and Thomas Massie have some grasp of the scale and scope of the opposition they are about to face; and assuming they have a fully prepared staff to support them – willing to take on the most consequential investigation in our lifetimes; then we begin by first defining who will oppose any effort to investigate the “weaponization of government“. Which is to say everyone!

The entire apparatus of the DC political system will do everything in their power, individually and with collective assistance, to ensure this committee fails. The stakes are basically all the marbles. DC politics is an institutional system of compartmentalized silos. A collection of weaponized institutions that view their common enemy as the American people not within them.

Specifically, the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI), and every Republican member therein, including SSCI Vice-Chairman Marco Rubio, will make it their priority mission to block any investigation that touches on how the intelligence apparatus of the United States government is weaponized against the people. The SSCI facilitated the creation of the National Security State, and any effort to investigate the outcome will make the House investigators mortal enemies to the Senate.

Additionally, every executive branch intelligence institution including the DOJ-NSD, FBI, DHS, ODNI, CIA, DIA, NSC and every sub-agency within their authorities will do anything and everything to block a subcommittee looking into their domestic activity.

Every national security justification that exists, and some that have yet to be created by the DOJ National Security Division solely for the expressed interest of blocking this subcommittee, will be deployed.

Every member of the subcommittee and their staff will be under constant surveillance. Phones will be tapped and tracked, electronic devices monitored, cars and offices bugged, physical surveillance deployed, and top tier officials at every subsidiary agency of the U.S. government will assign investigative groups and contract agents to monitor the activity of the subcommittee and provide weekly updates on their findings.

The White House together with the National Security Council will also backchannel to and from these agencies doing the surveillance.

The intelligence apparatus media will be deployed, and daily leaks from the various agencies to their contact lists in the New York Times, Politico, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and MSNBC will be in constant two-way communication for narrative assembly and counterpropaganda efforts.

This is the context of opposition to begin thinking about before anything moves forward.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...al-government/

And, of course, we can't forget the Damocles sword of Jack Smith hanging menacingly over members of Congress with the constant threat of "obstruction" charges should any attempt be made to hold the Department of Injustice accountable, which seems to be the whole reason he was unleashed in the first place.

I am hoping for the best, but I expect the worst.
    Last edited by Mountain Man; 01-12-2023, 10:20 AM.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

And just as this inquiry is getting started, suddenly "Quick, look over there! Joe took classified documents when he was vice president!"
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment