Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Groomers Update Genderbread Person to 4.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groomers Update Genderbread Person to 4.0

Have you met Genderbread Person?

This is a "sex education tool" available to public schools...

Genderbread Person v4.0

genderbread.jpg

This is how groomers help deconstruct the notion that we are born male or female.

What is the purpose of the genderbread person?

The Genderbread Person, now in its fourth revision, is a clear and comprehensible tool easily available to the public. The Genderbread Person deconstructs gender and sexuality to clarify the differences and interrelationships but, critically not interconnectedness, of five dimensions of human identity and behavior.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Have you met Genderbread Person?
    Good grief, if this isn't grooming I don't know what is...

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

I notice how everything in that graphic still boils down to two things: Man and Woman. If gender is just in your head and not related to sex why don't we see some other options besides a range from man to woman?

Comment

Is this grooming for sexual deviance, or just an alternate reality?

In other words, if this went unimpeded, what do you think would be the outcome in society? If this became standard curriculum, then what would society look like in a couple of generations?

Consider the fact that even secular institutions are now realizing the irreparable damage caused by puberty blockers and trans surgeries.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          I notice how everything in that graphic still boils down to two things: Man and Woman. If gender is just in your head and not related to sex why don't we see some other options besides a range from man to woman?
          What this new ideology seeks to do is to blur the dichotomy of man/woman. I've noticed that it really all boils down to philosophy...it's like society at large is experimenting with the laws of identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            You clearly haven't heard of xenogenders yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Machinist View Post
              Is this grooming for sexual deviance, or just an alternate reality?

In other words, if this went unimpeded, what do you think would be the outcome in society? If this became standard curriculum, then what would society look like in a couple of generations?

Consider the fact that even secular institutions are now realizing the irreparable damage caused by puberty blockers and trans surgeries.
              The people behind much of this are waiting for the singularity, and are hoping for transhumanism, and posthumanism. Eventually they want humanity to be something similar to popular depictions of the Grays*, they are depicted as sexless in most popular appearances due to genetic degradation through rampant cloning.

A different article has the following as what humans will become in the future based on current trends.

Keep that trend going, but reduce the melanin due to decreased time spent outside and it looks remarkably like this.

*I do not think this site is accurate as to what the Grays really are, but they show what is typically believed of them by many UFO searching groups, as well as the common appearance of them across popular media.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

The people behind much of this are waiting for the singularity, and are hoping for transhumanism, and posthumanism. Eventually they want humanity to be something similar to popular depictions of the Grays*, they are depicted as sexless in most popular appearances due to genetic degradation through rampant cloning.
                Dang that's creepy! Sorry I asked.

To further the point I was attempting to make, I'm just wondering how much of this new ideology and any negative effects it is having on society is auto-correcting.

Comment

Originally posted by Machinist View Post

Dang that's creepy! Sorry I asked.

To further the point I was attempting to make, I'm just wondering how much of this new ideology and any negative effects it is having on society is auto-correcting.
                  There is always the back and forth swing of the political pendulum, but I'm not sure that can undo much when groups like the WEF are working behind the scenes to try and mitigate the natural back and forth nature of politics.

Comment

There is always the back and forth swing of the political pendulum, but I'm not sure that can undo much when groups like the WEF are working behind the scenes to try and mitigate the natural back and forth nature of politics.
                    Only an honest-to-goodness Holy Ghost Revival can undo what the WEF has done and is doing.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Only an honest-to-goodness Holy Ghost Revival can undo what the WEF has done and is doing.
                      I think that would be the most effective thing, but I don't think it is the only thing that can stop them. I think there are just enough people regardless of religious beliefs that still value personal freedom to be able to undo it. The real problem is getting all of that information about what they are doing exposed to the public at large, which is currently being buried by both leftwing and rightwing media.

Comment

I think that would be the most effective thing, but I don't think it is the only thing that can stop them. I think there are just enough people regardless of religious beliefs that still value personal freedom to be able to undo it. The real problem is getting all of that information about what they are doing exposed to the public at large, which is currently being buried by both leftwing and rightwing media.
                        Sure, it's possible that this will become so obviously wrong that the pendulum will swing back, but what's going on with this woman getting arrested in the UK for 'praying in her head' causes me great concern in this regard.

Comment

Sure, it's possible that this will become so obviously wrong that the pendulum will swing back, but what's going on with this woman getting arrested in the UK for 'praying in her head' causes me great concern in this regard.
                          We are already seeing secular push back on a lot of WEF pushed agendas. The transgender issue has led to a lot of people regretting the procedures, and this is changing the mind of a lot of people who used to be fully in support of "gender affirmation". A big name like Jordan Peterson is being threatened with losing his license if he doesn't go through "reeducation' in Canada, and I suspect that alongside much of what has been happening recently will be a big wake up call to any freedom valuing people out there. I expect mass protests, and possibly revolution/civil war in the Western world in the near future.

Comment

We are already seeing secular push back on a lot of WEF pushed agendas. The transgender issue has led to a lot of people regretting the procedures, and this is changing the mind of a lot of people who used to be fully in support of "gender affirmation". A big name like Jordan Peterson is being threatened with losing his license if he doesn't go through "reeducation' in Canada, and I suspect that alongside much of what has been happening recently will be a big wake up call to any freedom valuing people out there. I expect mass protests, and possibly revolution/civil war in the Western world in the near future.
                            Interestingly enough, I had breakfast with the founder of Moms for Liberty yesterday morning, because she's advising us on our attempt to flip our school board.

She made an interesting point.... she said that Republicans were whining over the "red wave" being a red trickle, but she pointed out that was on a "national level". She has chapters in all 50 states, and is thrilled with election results in local races, with school boards and city councils flipping like crazy.

As I pointed out elsewhere, we are in the process of flipping our school board in May - because 4 of the 7 seats are up for grabs, and we believe we can win all 4.

Comment

Interestingly enough, I had breakfast with the founder of Moms for Liberty yesterday morning, because she's advising us on our attempt to flip our school board.

She made an interesting point.... she said that Republicans were whining over the "red wave" being a red trickle, but she pointed out that was on a "national level". She has chapters in all 50 states, and is thrilled with election results in local races, with school boards and city councils flipping like crazy.

As I pointed out elsewhere, we are in the process of flipping our school board in May - because 4 of the 7 seats are up for grabs, and we believe we can win all 4.
                              To me that sounds like there is major election fraud on a nationwide scale. If there is that much conservative support on such a large scale in local elections, it should be applying to higher offices too.

Comment