Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

U.S. attorney - classified documents from Biden's VP term found at Biden think tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seer View Post

Why would you give Biden and Pence that consideration but not Trump?
    Trump made it clear that he thought he had a right to keep those classified documents, and also got his lawyers to falsely claim that they had all been returned.

That's not the sort of behavior one would expect of a person who only had classified documents because his aides made a mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      I wonder how many will understand the Geraldo reference.
      I do!
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic View Post

So, you don't know either.
        I told you to stop playing coy.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Looks like Hunter was reading the big guy's document cache. He sent an email filled with bulleted in depth info regarding Ukraine's strategic situation.

Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Trump made it clear that he thought he had a right to keep those classified documents, and also got his lawyers to falsely claim that they had all been returned.
            Well Biden said he had no more either, until they found more. And I'm sure Biden though he could keep those classified documents because he did. Unless you are claiming that he had no idea...

That's not the sort of behavior one would expect of a person who only had classified documents because his aides made a mistake.
            No, his aides could have mistakenly taken them and he thought (rightly or wrongly) that he could keep them. After all only Biden and Pence had to remove them from the skiff and then from the room. I don't a sitting president has to use that process.

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

From Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL), #2 Democrat in the Senate and who is generally considered to be an ally and friend of old Joe:

“The process we go through is so elaborate that I can't understand how any individual senator can take possession of a classified document, let alone remove it to another location. It's just unthinkable, and the time I'd been in the Senate … it's never happened, and I can't explain how it happened here.”

Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-CT):

"When we view documents, we have to leave them in the room where we see them without taking notes without making copies, without any kind of transcription. And I think that kind of practice prevailed when then Senator Biden looked at them as well."

Even the Schifftless One, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), was on MSNBC where he told Andrea Mitchell that this was "astonishing" before proclaiming

"I never take classified documents to my house. I don’t know any reason why people would. I am so paranoid when I go into the skiff and out of the skiff to make sure I’ve got no electronics on the way in, none on the way out. I am very, very careful about it, and I would assume everyone else is, but clearly there’s a problem here."
              Yeah, everyone says they would never do such a thing.

Some of them might even be right.

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post

I do!
                Only because you're old.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Yeah, everyone says they would never do such a thing.

Some of them might even be right.
                  They also make it clear that they can't conceive of a way it could be accidentally done. That's the damaging part and where old Joe got heaved in front of an oncoming bus.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Only because you're old.

Comment

So, you don't know either.

Oh he knows he is just expressing his disbelief that you would not have informed your self of the list that comey gave of her illegal acts just before he said but we won't prosecute her for them. Among said illegal I ties is using an insecure server for government business, and trying to destroy evidence on that server and staff members BlackBerry phones after a court ordered injunction not to do anything with the server or phones.

Give me a break I only have to assume you were being purposely obtuse with that question or one of the low information voters that the Democrats love because they are more apt to vote Democrat. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and go with the former.
                      Last edited by RumTumTugger; 01-25-2023, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Gotta start containing references to Pence as well in that he's now joined the club. Given he's supposedly thinking of running for president in 2024, maybe he thought that since Trump and Biden did it that's it's a requirement in order to run

I wonder how many will understand the Geraldo reference.
                        I do

Comment

• 63cf24466cad463cf24466cad5.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                            Your article lists people who knew they were taking classified documents and keeping them where they weren't supposed to be kept.

That will be relevant when we get to the point where it can be proved that Biden knew about the classified documents. Until then, at worst, he was careless. (At best, someone else was careless.)

And for being careless, a slap on the wrist is standard.

Comment

They also make it clear that they can't conceive of a way it could be accidentally done. That's the damaging part and where old Joe got heaved in front of an oncoming bus.
                              We'll see how well that claim ages.

Comment

We'll see how well that claim ages.
                                Can't do worse than all the claims about transparency and total cooperation that we're seeing from the Biden Administration.

Comment