Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

U.S. attorney - classified documents from Biden's VP term found at Biden think tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

SMH.

At this point, I think we need to change the law so that every former president and vice president and their spouses, have their property(ies) searched thoroughly, every nook and cranny, once they leave office. Bush needs to be searched (Cheney sure as hell needs to be searched), the Clintons and Algore, the Obamas, hell, let's see what Jimmy Carter took with him too.
    At the very least there needs to be strict oversight of everything getting boxed up when they leave office so that no unnamed aides 'accidentally' mix a few confidential documents into the mix.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

LOL. I am sure you are right about the slap on the wrist, but it's because they are at the top of the food chain. Elites. The working class people end up in jail for much less.
      Name one.

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post

So aides could have packed Trump's stuff without his knowledge of the classified documents?
        Could have, but it sure doesn't appear that they did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

For that matter, Hillary flagrantly broke the law with her secret server, and she didn't even get a slap on the wrist.
          What law do you think she broke?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic View Post

Name one.
            I would say Hillary but she got off Scot free without even a slap on the wrist.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Oh, don't play coy. You know the answer to that as well as I do.
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Comey laid it out quite well -- just before proclaiming that "no reasonable prosecutor" would bring a case against her -- leading to gobsmacked prosecutors across the country lifting their jaws up off the ground.

Maybe he meant no prosecutor who didn't want to die in an accident or suicide.

Comment

Could have, but it sure doesn't appear that they did.
                  Why would you give Biden and Pence that consideration but not Trump?
                  Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Name one.
                    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...al-judge-rules

Trump didn't show up either. Different treatment for big fish and little fish.

Comment

Name one.
                      That's what
                      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Name one.
                        This article lists several:

https://www.voanews.com/a/fbi-justic...s/6694887.html

Comment

• Rumors swirling that the DoJ is about to expand their search to include other residences that Biden owns including the beach house.

Apparently they don't believe the spin in the MSM that old Joe's keepers are being entirely honest.

Comment

Could be that most people make mistakes, at one time or another.
                            From Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL), #2 Democrat in the Senate and who is generally considered to be an ally and friend of old Joe:

“The process we go through is so elaborate that I can't understand how any individual senator can take possession of a classified document, let alone remove it to another location. It's just unthinkable, and the time I'd been in the Senate … it's never happened, and I can't explain how it happened here.”

Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-CT):

"When we view documents, we have to leave them in the room where we see them without taking notes without making copies, without any kind of transcription. And I think that kind of practice prevailed when then Senator Biden looked at them as well."

Even the Schifftless One, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), was on MSNBC where he told Andrea Mitchell that this was "astonishing" before proclaiming

"I never take classified documents to my house. I don’t know any reason why people would. I am so paranoid when I go into the skiff and out of the skiff to make sure I’ve got no electronics on the way in, none on the way out. I am very, very careful about it, and I would assume everyone else is, but clearly there’s a problem here."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Oh, don't play coy. You know the answer to that as well as I do.
                              So, you don't know either.

Comment

• Gotta start containing references to Pence as well in that he's now joined the club. Given he's supposedly thinking of running for president in 2024, maybe he thought that since Trump and Biden did it that's it's a requirement in order to run

I wonder how many will understand the Geraldo reference.

Comment