Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Transgender Tampons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transgender Tampons

So if haven't heard already, there is a new trend with some trans women to promote tampons. The ones I have seen make it clear that the reason they carry around tampons are to just have one available should a female friend need one. Then they go into the philosophy of it all, and begin talking about female empowerment and male patriarchy and blah blah blah.

They also state the obvious that they (the trans women) don't have a uterus, don't have periods, and that the tampons they carry are just to be there for a fellow woman should she be in need.

Very well.

My question is why don't they have periods and uteruses?

If a man is going to pretend to be a woman, then why not just pretend to have a period as well?

Any good reason why not? I mean sure, they would have to use their imagination, but that's what it's all about.

Originally posted by Machinist View Post
    So if haven't heard already, there is a new trend with some trans women to promote tampons. The ones I have seen make it clear that the reason they carry around tampons are to just have one available should a female friend need one. Then they go into the philosophy of it all, and begin talking about female empowerment and male patriarchy and blah blah blah.

They also state the obvious that they (the trans women) don't have a uterus, don't have periods, and that the tampons they carry are just to be there for a fellow woman should she be in need.

Very well.

My question is why don't they have periods and uteruses?

If a man is going to pretend to be a woman, then why not just pretend to have a period as well?

Any good reason why not? I mean sure, they would have to use their imagination, but that's what it's all about.

They may want to use tampons to feel more girly or something but as they get older these "women" will still need to go to a doctor to get their prostate examined.

And considering their only orifice available for a tampon, any "flow" from there is diarrhea not a period.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

And considering their only orifice available for a tampon, any "flow" from there is diarrhea not a period.
      I don't know if they would care. They seem to be very open about doo doo.

Comment

I don't know if they would care. They seem to be very open about doo doo.

For the sarcastically impaired the following is said in jest

Whoa there big guy. We don't cotton to the use of such foul language around these parts. If you must make a fecal reference please use "poop."

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Whoa there big guy. We don't cotton to the use of such foul language around these parts. If you must make a fecal reference please use "poop."

oopsie.

Comment

The fact that you even question this just shows what a bigot you are!

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

They may want to use tampons to feel more girly or something but as they get older these "women" will still need to go to a doctor to get their prostate examined.

Perhaps they could shove the tampon in their other orifice spouting diarrhea. It would make the world a whole lot quieter.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

oopsie.

You probably meant to say "poopsie".

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

This thread is a testament to how sick our world is becoming.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

318759769_6017060878325416_8872777169585607497_n.jpg
                    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

'Cause everybody poops
                      And everybody hurts
                      Sometimes
                      P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Originally posted by Diogenes View Post

'Cause everybody poops
                        And everybody hurts
                        Sometimes

Comment

'Cause everybody poops
                          And everybody hurts
                          Sometimes
                          And for those who hurt WHEN they poop - there's help.

stool softerner.jpg
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

I was alluding to the REM song. Would have been funny if Weird Al did his parody "Constipated" to that song,
                            P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

I was alluding to the REM song. Would have been funny if Weird Al did his parody "Constipated" to that song,
                              Yes, I know the song. I got the reference...

Comment