Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Jean-Pierre Storms Out Of Room When Reporter Confronts Her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    I told you back in 6th grade that won't work when you tried it so you could sleep in Mrs. Perkin's class, and it still won't work.
    Yeah, but painting eyeballs on your eyeglasses wasn't such a brilliant idea on your part, either, Mr "I can sleep sitting upright".
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Yeah. The answer wasn't in the book so she left.
      There's another video of her mumbling and muttering for 30 actual seconds while thumbing through the book trying to find a cheat sheet, and never does.

And here's one where she actually reads the wrong script...

Oops! White House press secretary Jean-Pierre reads wrong script during briefing

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, known for reading scripted answers during daily press briefings, got her statements mixed up on Monday before catching and correcting herself.

A reporter asked Jean-Pierre about New Hampshire Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, a Democrat, not attending a ball that night because President Biden endorsed a proposal to put South Carolina ahead of New Hampshire in the primary schedule.

The move, the reporter said, had Shaheen concerned that it would make New Hampshire vulnerable during the primaries.

Jean-Pierre told the reporter the White House honors the Hatch Act, which passed in 1939 to restrict political activity involvement by federal employees.

"But looking backward is the ultimate irony," she said. "You know, the 2020 election was proven by the Trump administration’s homeland…oops. Sorry. I think I got ahead of myself here."

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Yeah, but painting eyeballs on your eyeglasses wasn't such a brilliant idea on your part, either, Mr "I can sleep sitting upright".
        It was working right up until I let out that snore.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Apparently Biden's press secretaries don't like Africa. Psaki got into it with a reporter from Africa too (and as 'punishment' he got his paypal-like account cancelled shortly after). And this isn't the first time KJP has ignored African reporters either:

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            It was working right up until I let out that snore.
            Oh, she was already onto you - she was just enjoying teaching without your constant correcting her with pages of text and footnotes.

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post
              Apparently Biden's press secretaries don't like Africa. Psaki got into it with a reporter from Africa too (and as 'punishment' he got his paypal-like account cancelled shortly after). And this isn't the first time KJP has ignored African reporters either:

Hey buster, you wanna try to stay on topic?

What does that POSSIBLY have to do with... um

nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Oh, she was already onto you - she was just enjoying teaching without your constant correcting her with pages of text and footnotes.
                This is not entirely incorrect, having a fair amount of factual basis.

It wasn't my fault that in History the other kids asked me if the teacher was correct (something I'm sure she didn't appreciate).

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment