Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

America's favorite idiot wants to suspend the constitution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

I'm writing a book - Humility and how I mastered it.
    It's like sincerity: once you learn how to fake it, you've got it made.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

It's like sincerity: once you learn how to fake it, you've got it made.
      And you can be a genuine politician!!!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I, too, take great pride in my humility.
        Indeed. but your humbility is a poor dim shadow to my own great humbleness!

Comment

• Originally posted by firstfloor View Post

A gang of one it seems. He is not corrupt because he’s leftist. Notice how the leftist government cleaned up the mess very quickly.

Right wing governments get in line with THEIR corrupt leaders and put their hands out.
          If you say so, and it helps you sleep at night

ETA: It was the leftists who had been sheltering him. They didn't remove him, they kept protecting him until they no longer had the numbers.
          Last edited by rogue06; 12-08-2022, 10:00 AM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Well I know I am not a narcisist because I am too humble for that! I am the most humble, nobody is more humble than me. I am the humblest of all.
            Pshaw. I gots more humility in my little toe that you has in your entire body. Nobody is more humble than me. I'm the paragon of humility.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Pshaw. I gots more humility in my little toe that you has in your entire body. Nobody is more humble than me. I'm the paragon of humility.
              You sound like a narcissist. Unlike me who is too humble to be a narcissist.

Comment

I learned that I'm definitely not a narcissist. I'm far too introverted and get nervous when others compliment me.
                There is a type of narcissist that is more like that, they are called vulnerable narcissists. They are also sometimes confused with covert narcissists. I'm not saying you have it, but that one video isn't enough to discount it if you were thinking it a possibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

There is a type of narcissist that is more like that, they are called vulnerable narcissists. They are also sometimes confused with covert narcissists. I'm not saying you have it, but that one video isn't enough to discount it if you were thinking it a possibility.
                  No, I'm not concerned that it's a possibility. Just looked up what vulnerable narcism is, and other than being somewhat introverted, I have nothing in common with that disorder.
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

No, I'm not concerned that it's a possibility. Just looked up what vulnerable narcism is, and other than being somewhat introverted, I have nothing in common with that disorder.
                    I wanted to be a narcissist but I am too humble.

Comment

[Trump as a clown]
                      Is that your subconscious crying out for help due to your TDS?

P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        If you say so, and it helps you sleep at night

ETA: It was the leftists who had been sheltering him. They didn't remove him, they kept protecting him until they no longer had the numbers.
                        Sheltering?

Mr. Castillo was one of several leftists in Latin America who had been swept into power by votes disillusioned by the establishment, fed up with decades of inequality, high unemployment and an elite political class tainted by years of corruption and infighting.

But he appeared uninterested in making good on his campaign promises and was quickly confronted by a cascading stream of obstacles that paralyzed his administration, including high-level corruption scandals, criminal investigations and cabinet turnover.

Mr. Castillo churned through more than 80 ministers and filled many posts with political allies lacking relevant experience, some of whom have faced investigations for corruption, domestic violence and murder.
                        Corrupt leaders always get rid of honest people. Criminals are self-serving. A true leftist serves the people.
                        “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                        “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                        “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Corrupt leaders always get rid of honest people.
                          Hmmmm, so that explains why Nancy and Schifty and Schumer are on perpetual witchhunts!

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Hmmmm, so that explains why Nancy and Schifty and Schumer are on perpetual witchhunts!
                            And why beating the S&P is a bipartisan hobby.
                            P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

You sound like a narcissist. Unlike me who is too humble to be a narcissist.
                              Who are you calling a narc?

I don't even know how to spell narcist.

Comment

Sheltering?
                                As in defending and protecting him from charges of blatant corruption.

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                                Corrupt leaders always get rid of honest people. Criminals are self-serving. A true leftist serves the people.
                                What the left means by serving their people:

Comment