Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

What is Neo-Nazism?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

Democrats.
    Margret Sanger, a person obviously of little historical importance, did write “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population.” Wanting to exterminate the Negro [sic] population does seem like something a Neo-Nazi would advocate.
    P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Originally posted by Diogenes View Post

Margret Sanger, a person obviously of little historical importance, did write “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population.” Wanting to exterminate the Negro [sic] population does seem like something a Neo-Nazi would advocate.
      https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7436774/

Black women have been experiencing induced abortions at a rate nearly 4 times that of White women for at least 3 decades, and likely much longer. The impact in years of potential life lost, given abortion’s high incidence and racially skewed distribution, indicates that it is the most demographically consequential occurrence for the minority population.

Comment

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7436774/

Black women have been experiencing induced abortions at a rate nearly 4 times that of White women for at least 3 decades, and likely much longer. The impact in years of potential life lost, given abortion’s high incidence and racially skewed distribution, indicates that it is the most demographically consequential occurrence for the minority population.
        Don't forget the CDC:

Among the 32 areas that reported cross-classified race/ethnicity data for 2016, non-Hispanic white women and non-Hispanic black women accounted for the largest percentages of all abortions (35.0% and 38.0%, respectively), and Hispanic women and non-Hispanic women in the other race category accounted for smaller percentages (18.8% and 8.2%, respectively) (Table 12). Non-Hispanic white women had the lowest abortion rate (6.6 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15–44 years) and ratio (109 abortions per 1,000 live births), and non-Hispanic black women had the highest abortion rate (25.1 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15–44 years) and ratio (401 abortions per 1,000 live births). Data for 2016 also are reported separately by race and by ethnicity (Tables 13 and 14).
        P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Don't forget the CDC:

Among the 32 areas that reported cross-classified race/ethnicity data for 2016, non-Hispanic white women and non-Hispanic black women accounted for the largest percentages of all abortions (35.0% and 38.0%, respectively), and Hispanic women and non-Hispanic women in the other race category accounted for smaller percentages (18.8% and 8.2%, respectively) (Table 12). Non-Hispanic white women had the lowest abortion rate (6.6 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15–44 years) and ratio (109 abortions per 1,000 live births), and non-Hispanic black women had the highest abortion rate (25.1 abortions per 1,000 women aged 15–44 years) and ratio (401 abortions per 1,000 live births). Data for 2016 also are reported separately by race and by ethnicity (Tables 13 and 14).
          So, we can add "ethnic cleansing" to Democratic Party goals, in its unnerving relationship to fascism - and particularly to Naziism.

Comment

So, we can add "ethnic cleansing" to Democratic Party goals, in its unnerving relationship to fascism - and particularly to Naziism.
            No! Not as Neo-Nazism is defined. It does not include specifically issues of abortion. If your logic is true therefore . . . By your logic and definition the history of Christianity and the Bible is Neo-Nazi. Too broad to be a subject of this thread.
            Last edited by shunyadragon; 12-03-2022, 12:21 PM.
            Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
            Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
            But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Don't forget the CDC:

No! Not as Neo-Nazism is defined. It does not include specifically issues of abortion. If your logic is true therefore . . . By your logic and definition the history of Christianity and the Bible is Neo-Nazi. Too broad to be a subject of this thread.

Still failing to respond
              But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

No! Not as Neo-Nazism is defined.[/B][/I][/U]
                I have stayed within the confines of your source.
                P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

I have stayed within the confines of your source.
                  No you have not! You cannot be selective in your definition considering the selective contradictions in your argument.

Still waiting for you to be consistent in your argument . . .

Still failing to respond

Frank

Comment

So you won't concede that your own quote includes ableism?

No where did I state abortion per se is specifically part of Neo-Nazism.

I stated that:

​​​​​​

Yes you are 'per say' stating abortion is an essential part of Neo-Nazism.

Still failing to respond

If you are truely an agnostic than it would be easy for you to respond honestly and not with a distinct selective Christian bias,

Frank

Comment

No you have not!
                      Are you stating that terming a Downs foetus is not ablest?

In Sanger's letter, what are the "far-reaching reaching results among the colored people"?

Is the disproportionate abortion rate among non-Hispanic black women not racist?

Yes you are 'per say' stating abortion is an essential part of Neo-Nazism.
                      I specifically referred to Downs foetuses

Still failing to respond
                      You have stated Christianity and the Bible is too broad a subject, which is why I haven't responded.

If you are truely an agnostic than it would be easy for you to respond honestly and not with a distinct selective Christian bias,
                      Are you suggesting I'm not a true agnostic?
                      Last edited by Diogenes; 12-03-2022, 12:39 PM.
                      P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Are you stating that terming a Downs foetus is not ablest?

In Sanger's letter, what are the "far-reaching reaching results among the colored people"?

Is the disproportionate abortion rate among non-Hispanic black women not racist?
                        Absolutely NO!

I specifically referred to Downs foetuses
                        Far too specific for any coherent argument for abortion nor Neo-Nazism. In the old days in Christian cultures Downs babies were executed.

You have stated Christianity and the Bible is too broad a subject, which is why I haven't responded.
                        NO! I did not. I stated that abortion and ableism is to broad a topic. You are failing to respond, because you have no out for your selective incoherent argument concerning Nazism or Neo-Nazism technically one and the same. Again . . .

Still failing to respond

Are you suggesting I'm not a true agnostic?[/QUOTE]

You claim to be an agnostic. If you are not a True agnostic than you are lying.

Are you an agnostic or not?

Frank

Comment

Absolutely NO!

So the Nazis were ablest when they executed Downs individuals, but if they had the technology to just kill the foetus, it would not have been ablest?

So Black individuals being overrepresented in stats is not racist?

Far too specific for any coherent argument for abortion nor Neo-Nazism.
                          Per Wiki:

Neo-Nazism is a global phenomenon, with organized representation in many countries and international networks. It borrows elements from Nazi doctrine, including antisemitism, ultranationalism, racism, xenophobia, ableism, homophobia, anti-communism, and creating a "Fourth Reich". Holocaust denial is common in neo-Nazi circles.

Per Wiki (the same source as your Neo-Nazism definition which includes ableism):

Ableism (/ˈeɪbəlɪzəm/; also known as ablism, disablism (British English), anapirophobia, anapirism, and disability discrimination) is discrimination and social prejudice against people with disabilities or who are perceived to be disabled. Ableism characterizes people as defined by their disabilities and inferior to the non-disabled.[1]

Terminating a Downs foetus seems rather discriminatory and prejudicial towards someone with disabilities.

In the old days in Christian cultures Downs babies were executed.
                          Evidence?

NO! I did not. I stated that abortion and ableism is to broad a topic. You are failing to respond, because you have no out for your selective incoherent argument concerning Nazism or Neo-Nazism technically one and the same. Again . . .
                          Your source included ableism and Nazis did make use of abortions. Surely a good Neo-Nazi would advocate for terminated a Downs foetus.

No! Not as Neo-Nazism is defined. It does not include specifically issues of abortion.
                          Are you saying that Neo-Nazism has nothing to do with ableism, despite what your source says? Are you denying the actions of Nazis?

You claim to be an agnostic. If you are not a True agnostic than you are lying.

What are the qualifications of being a true agnostic?
                          P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Sparko, is this you in your cowboy phase?
                            It appears to be her being the part of the horse that is opposite to the head.
                            Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

What are the qualifications of being a true agnostic?
                              I submit that this question in and of itself is prima facie evidence of your agnosticism.
                              Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

In the present Kanye West and Nick Fuentes are self proclaimed Neo-Nazis. Who else in today's political world would be considered Neo-Nazis?
                                Citation needed.

I've certainly seen people refer to them as such, and cite things they say that are claimed to be Neo-Nazi-like. However, I was unable to find any statement by either of them actually saying they were Neo-Nazis, which is required for them to be self-proclaimed.

Comment