Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

What is Neo-Nazism?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Neo-Nazism?

The name calling using Neo-Nazism is thrown around aa accusations like nigh school food fights.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Nazism

Neo-Nazism comprises the post–World War II militant, social, and political movements that seek to revive and reinstate Nazi ideology. Neo-Nazis employ their ideology to promote hatred and racial supremacy (often white supremacy), attack racial and ethnic minorities (often antisemitism and Islamophobia), and in some cases to create a fascist state.[1][2]

Neo-Nazism is a global phenomenon, with organized representation in many countries and international networks. It borrows elements from Nazi doctrine, including antisemitism, ultranationalism, racism, xenophobia, ableism, homophobia, anti-communism, and creating a "Fourth Reich". Holocaust denial is common in neo-Nazi circles.

Neo-Nazis regularly display Nazi symbols and express admiration for Adolf Hitler and other Nazi leaders. In some European and Latin American countries, laws prohibit the expression of pro-Nazi, racist, anti-semitic, or homophobic views. Many Nazi-related symbols are banned in European countries (especially Germany) in an effort to curtail neo-Nazism.

© Copyright Original Source

In the present Kanye West and Nick Fuentes are self proclaimed Neo-Nazis. Who else in today's political world would be considered Neo-Nazis?
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

1) Aborting a foetus with Downs is ableism.

2) Neo-nazis are ableists.

3) Aborting a foetus with Downs is consistent with Neo-Nazism
    P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Originally posted by Diogenes View Post

Here we go again.

"It ain't necessarily so
      The things that you're liable
      To read in the Bible
      It ain't necessarily so
      ."

Sportin' Life
      Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

Selfish self-serving fallacious logic and nothing to do with the definition of Neo-Nazism as defined.

Abortion is a common practice for many reason for millennia including Christian cultures.
        Last edited by shunyadragon; 12-03-2022, 10:31 AM.
        But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

Selfish selfserving logic and nothing to do with the definition of Neo-Nazism as defined.
          Your link states that Neo-Nazism includes the element of ableism. Are you suggesting that aborting Downs foetuses is not ableist?
          P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

Here we go again.

Sparko, is this you in your cowboy phase?
            P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Your link states that Neo-Nazism includes the element of ableism. Are you suggesting that aborting Downs foetuses is not ableist?
              Again . . . Abortion is a common practice for many reasons for millennia including Christian cultures and is not referred to as a practice in the NT and OT that is forbidden.

Ableism is too broadly defined in the English language and refers to a wide range of use and discrimination in favor of able bodied people has a wide range of meaning that does not necessarily refer to abortion issues.
              Last edited by shunyadragon; 12-03-2022, 10:53 AM.

Frank

Comment

There is no mention of ableism mentioned in the definition.
                Emphasis added

The name calling using Neo-Nazism is thrown around aa accusations like nigh school food fights.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo-Nazism

Neo-Nazism comprises the post–World War II militant, social, and political movements that seek to revive and reinstate Nazi ideology. Neo-Nazis employ their ideology to promote hatred and racial supremacy (often white supremacy), attack racial and ethnic minorities (often antisemitism and Islamophobia), and in some cases to create a fascist state.[1][2]

Neo-Nazism is a global phenomenon, with organized representation in many countries and international networks. It borrows elements from Nazi doctrine, including antisemitism, ultranationalism, racism, xenophobia, ableism, homophobia, anti-communism, and creating a "Fourth Reich". Holocaust denial is common in neo-Nazi circles.

Neo-Nazis regularly display Nazi symbols and express admiration for Adolf Hitler and other Nazi leaders. In some European and Latin American countries, laws prohibit the expression of pro-Nazi, racist, anti-semitic, or homophobic views. Many Nazi-related symbols are banned in European countries (especially Germany) in an effort to curtail neo-Nazism.

© Copyright Original Source

In the present Kanye West and Nick Fuentes are self proclaimed Neo-Nazis. Who else in today's political world would be considered Neo-Nazis?

Again . . . Abortion is a common practice for many reason for millennia including Christian cultures and referred to as a practice in the NT and OT that is not forbidden.

Abortion has been considered a sin since the Didache.
                P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Emphasis added

Abortion has been considered a sin since the Didache.
                  . . . but NOT Biblically!!! . . . and NOT universally in Christianity since Didache nor the issue in this thread, because . . .

Again . . . Abortion is a common practice for many reasons for millennia including Christian cultures and is not referred to as a practice in the NT and OT that is forbidden.

Ableism is too broadly defined in the English language and refers to a wide range of use and discrimination in favor of able bodied people has a wide range of meaning that does not necessarily refer to abortion issues.

By your logic the history of Christianity and the Bible is Neo-Nazi, and this flaws your argument unbelievably

Please stay on topic as to what Neo-Nazism is defined.
                  Last edited by shunyadragon; 12-03-2022, 11:01 AM.

Frank

Comment

. . . but NOT Biblically!!!!
                    Thank you for conceding ableism is part of Neo-Nazism. Now, getting back to the actual topic of this thread, since that concerns you elsewhere, is aborting a foetus because it has Downs ableist?
                    P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Thank you for conceding ableism is part of Neo-Nazism. Now, getting back to the actual topic of this thread, since that concerns you elsewhere, is aborting a foetus because it has Downs ableist?
                      Not conceding anything. Your accusation that abortion is specifically a part of Neo=Nazism is too broad to be considered relevant to the thread. By your definition the history of Christianity and the Bible is Neo-Nazi. Too broad to be a subject of this thread.

Please respond.

Frank

Comment

Not conceding anything.
                        So you won't concede that your own quote includes ableism?

Your accusation that abortion is specifically a part of Neo=Nazism is too broad to be considered relevant to the thread.
                        No where did I state abortion per se is specifically part of Neo-Nazism.

I stated that:

​​​​​​

P1) If , then I win.

P2)

C) I win.

Comment

Sparko, is this you in your cowboy phase?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Democrats.

Comment

Fascism colludes government with big business (Democrats and Big Tech)
                              Fascism politicizes government agencies to attack opponents (Democrats and the FBI, DOJ, and possibly others)
                              Fascism separates people by ethnicity through government policy (Democrat unequal treatment of citizens)
                              Fascism seeks to control the economy (Democrat policy)

Comment