Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Garland names special counsel to lead Trump-related probes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    What is now coming out about the Mar-a Lago raid now that the election is over hasn't been good. It appears the stuff Trump took he considered "mementos" and while some of it was classified it was pretty much at the lowest level.

IOW, leaks from the DOJ that he had nuclear missile codes and things like that, and might be seeking to sell them as they darkly suggested, was utter codswallop.
    Nuclear secrets, not nuclear missile codes. Two different things, bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

That's it! I'm sending Beto to your house.
      01GHJAEYSQ4XJV40F5GAHXA1RR.jpeg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by gondwanaland View Post

i don't recall anyone saying nuclear missile codes. I do recall the fact that he had nuclear secrets, which is quite different. If someone was dumb enough to think that meant missile codes, well, that's on them.
        trump’s week just went from really bad to “sir, i gotta ask, did you take any nuclear codes?” bad

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Sounds good to me. Indict him and let his shrinking little cult try to start a civil war and see what happens to them when the rest of us normal folks with firearms put it down with prejudice. If you want to live in a country where you get to threaten civil war when your Dear Leader is held to account for his crimes in order to try to keep him from being held to account, I suggest moving to a country with a dictatorship/
          That's kind of an interesting way to put it. Are you saying "us" as in you're law enforcement, or "us" as in you'd take part in the situation as a civilian?

Comment

Vanity Fair should stick to fashion just like Rolling Stone should stick to music. They easily get out of their depth.

Comment

Should be a language warning there.

And seriously, Vanity Fair, and based on a 'eyecatcher' title rather than the text of the article?

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

That's kind of an interesting way to put it. Are you saying "us" as in you're law enforcement, or "us" as in you'd take part in the situation as a civilian?
                Us, as in We, the citizens of the united states that aren't members of trump's insane little cult who you want to start a civil war. And I'm not a civilian, I'm a veteran, snookums, and I sure as hell didn't risk my neck for inbred little cultists to try to overthrow the country because their Dear Leader might face consequences for his actions.

Comment

Us, as in We, the citizens of the united states that aren't members of trump's insane little cult who you want to start a civil war. And I'm not a civilian, I'm a veteran, snookums, and I sure as hell didn't risk my neck for inbred little cultists to try to overthrow the country because their Dear Leader might face consequences for his actions.
                  I never said I wanted a civil war, you hotheaded nut. And I certainly wouldn't use the first person "us" describing what might potentially happen because I wouldn't take part in it if it did happen, unlike you apparently.

Comment

Civilian - Noun. a person not in the armed services or the police force.

I am a veteran.
                    I was military.
                    And a police officer.
                    Now I'm a civilian.
                    I'm both - veteran and civilian.
                    So are you, unless you're still in the military.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Civilian - Noun. a person not in the armed services or the police force.

I am a veteran.
                      I was military.
                      And a police officer.
                      Now I'm a civilian.
                      I'm both - veteran and civilian.
                      So are you, unless you're still in the military.
                      Okay Hypatia.

Comment

I never said I wanted a civil war, you hotheaded nut.
                        Your post suggests otherwise.

And I certainly wouldn't use the first person "us" describing what might potentially happen because I wouldn't take part in it if it did happen, unlike you apparently.
                        Of course you wouldn't take part in ending an attempted takeover of the country. Because you're one of the cultists instead of an actual patriot.

Comment

Okay Hypatia.
                          Happy to be of service, sir.
                          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Of course you wouldn't take part in ending an attempted takeover of the country. Because you're one of the cultists instead of an actual patriot.
                            Bro, seriously, what the heck? What are you saying?

Comment

Happy to be of service, sir.
                              Run along back to to German, schoolmarm.

Comment

Bro, seriously, what the heck? What are you saying?
                                Try reading for comprehension.

Comment