Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Republicans are about to take their revenge on Joe Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dimbulb View Post
    By contrast to that, MM's article is one person saying "I Totally Know what Biden Really Means", with no actual evidence that they do.
    False. As I pointed out, if you had bothered to read the rest of the article then you would know that it is based on Joe's actual words and actions.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight View Post
      Dog Whistling is a widespread phenomena documented over multiple decades by many serious analyses of dozens, if not hundreds, of different Republican's politicians words, and is evidenced by quotes from Republican politicians themselves saying this is what they were doing.

By contrast to that, MM's article is one person saying "I Totally Know what Biden Really Means", with no actual evidence that they do. That's a completely different level of lack of evidence.

I'm flattered that you pay such close attention to my posts that you remember one I wrote four years ago. Or perhaps you specifically remember that one because it hit home to you for your own dog whistling?
      A dog whistle is supposedly a signal that only people with certain beliefs will pick up, yet isn't it strange how so many liberals can detect racist dog whistles? Guess what that means.

Do you think that all the inevitable walking back "corrections" from old Joe's keepers are also "mind reading," since they presume to know what he really meant?

Moreover, it is often possible to tell what someone means simply by observing their actions after saying something.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I hope the Repubs do to the democrats like they did to the republicans for the last few years. But I think the more likely outcome is the republicans won't do squat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          I hope the Repubs do to the democrats like they did to the republicans for the last few years. But I think the more likely outcome is the republicans won't do squat.
          The Republicans are a bunch of weenies.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            They talk a big game but almost always fail to deliver.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              They talk a big game but almost always fail to deliver.
              Well, the always have the MSM working with the Dems against them, so the headwinds are pretty strong. But that calls for strong decisive leadership.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment