Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Transgender activists clash with NYPD during ‘Let Women Speak’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transgender activists clash with NYPD during ‘Let Women Speak’

So, Women's rights? Trans rights? When they clash, who do you back?
    And why do the Trans individuals have to be so loud and obscene?

Transgender rights activists clashed with authorities in New York City on Monday during a protest against a "Let Women Speak" event, which they claim incites hatred against the transgender community.

The clashes unfolded at City Hall Park, near City Hall in Manhattan, the New York Police Department told Fox News Digital. A police spokesperson said nine people were arrested and would most likely be given a summons and released.

Monday's event was part of the "Let Women Speak" tour being led by Kellie-Jay Keen, a British women’s rights campaigner. The tour is being hosted in several cities and is intended to give women the chance to speak about the effects of gender identity ideology.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Transgender rights activists clashed with authorities in New York City on Monday during a protest against a "Let Women Speak" event, which they claim incites hatred against the transgender community.

The clashes unfolded at City Hall Park, near City Hall in Manhattan, the New York Police Department told Fox News Digital. A police spokesperson said nine people were arrested and would most likely be given a summons and released.

Monday's event was part of the "Let Women Speak" tour being led by Kellie-Jay Keen, a British women’s rights campaigner. The tour is being hosted in several cities and is intended to give women the chance to speak about the effects of gender identity ideology.
    Well tanswomen are attempting to erase biological women - so good for them...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

Well tanswomen are attempting to erase biological women - so good for them...
      The vile nature seems to indicate a deeper problem than just "a woman trapped in a man's body" or vice versa.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I wonder if they feel that a pro-black rally incites hatred against whites.

And the typical summons and release with the charges dropped later.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          I wonder if they feel that a pro-black rally incites hatred against whites.

And the typical summons and release with the charges dropped later.
          In the words of that great theologian, Rodney King -- Why can't we all just get along?

Comment

In the words of that great theologian, Rodney King -- Why can't we all just get along?
            Well... because you have a bunch of men pretending to be women eager to fill positions set aside for women...

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

The vile nature seems to indicate a deeper problem than just "a woman trapped in a man's body" or vice versa.
              Read Romans 1 again.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

Read Romans 1 again.
                Don't need to - got it memorized.

Comment

That's where we is at now.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Which version. If it ain't KJV it don't count.

Comment

Which version. If it ain't KJV it don't count.
                      All of my classic memorization is from the KJV -- we didn't use none of them sissy versions back then.

(currently, I mainly use NASB95, but if I'm addressing a memorized portion of scripture, my brain battles between what I'm reading and what I've memorized)

Comment

All of my classic memorization is from the KJV -- we didn't use none of them sissy versions back then.

(currently, I mainly use NASB95, but if I'm addressing a memorized portion of scripture, my brain battles between what I'm reading and what I've memorized)
                        Good grief, if you have to use a Nancy boy Bible at least use the ESV!
                        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

Good grief, if you have to use a Nancy boy Bible at least use the ESV!
                          That one, too.

Comment

Same here except, what I had memorized many years ago is now sorta paraphrased and now I'm sort of partial to the ESV.

Back in Sunday School, when we had to memorize something like Psalm 23 (which I still remember all of it -- 85% of the time), everyone else would be using a modern version and I was thinking how lucky they were since they didn't have to worry about their thees, thys and thous ...

picardfacepalmthumb.jpg

I just realized that I was having to fuss with pronouns nearly 60 years ago and here I am supposed to be concerned with them again.

Some things never change. Or is it the more things change the more they stay the same?

Comment

Same here except, what I had memorized many years ago is now sorta paraphrased and now I'm sort of partial to the ESV.

Back in Sunday School, when we had to memorize something like Psalm 23 (which I still remember all of it -- 85% of the time), everyone else would be using a modern version and I was thinking how lucky they were since they didn't have to worry about their thees, thys and thous ...

picardfacepalmthumb.jpg

I just realized that I was having to fuss with pronouns nearly 60 years ago and here I am supposed to be concerned with them again.

Some things never change. Or is it the more things change the more they stay the same?
                              Well, whatever version of the Bible you use - you HAVE to use the KJV when dealing with Jesus raising Lazarus from the dead, because very few other versions declare "he stinketh".

Comment