Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Israel Elections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

But we're somehow supposed to believe, then, that a woman as first lady with no security clearance magically got her hands on these files while in the White House you just said they're not stored in?
    Did you watch FBI's Comey lay out a solid case for prosecution of Hillary, followed by his claim that "no reasonable prosecutor" would bring a case against her?

Then Comey answers questions in the affirmative that Hillary did, indeed, transmit classified information.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Did you watch FBI's Comey lay out a solid case for prosecution of Hillary, followed by his claim that "no reasonable prosecutor" would bring a case against her?

Then Comey answers questions in the affirmative that Hillary did, indeed, transmit classified information.

What does this have to do with the price of tea in China?

The poster I am responding to made assertions about Hillary accessing FBI records when she was the First Lady. What does something that happened years later have to do with that? Try to keep up when butting in so you don't look like a retard, eh?

Comment

What does this have to do with the price of tea in China?

The poster I am responding to made assertions about Hillary accessing FBI records when she was the First Lady. What does something that happened years later have to do with that? Try to keep up when butting in so you don't look like a retard, eh?
        Thank you, my dear friend, for your kind and loving comments.

(it goes to character, your honor)
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Thank you, my dear friend, for your kind and loving comments.

(it goes to character, your honor)
          You're welcome, hypatia, you were already informed how you will be treated. I see you were too feeble-minded to actually explain what the hell your post was supposed to show wrt my post.

Comment

You're welcome, hypatia, you were already informed how you will be treated. I see you were too feeble-minded to actually explain what the hell your post was supposed to show wrt my post.
            I'm feelin' the !!!

Comment

Given his actions that we know about, why would we assume he hasn't?
              This would be similar rationale for why we believe Hillary could easily have access to classified information, even as First Lady - she subsequently showed she has no respect whatsoever for the classification system. She's a Clinton! Rules don't apply.

Comment

But we're somehow supposed to believe, then, that a woman as first lady with no security clearance magically got her hands on these files while in the White House you just said they're not stored in?
                Her stooge, Craig Livingston, did the actually dirty work and became the scapegoat.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

This would be similar rationale for why we believe Hillary could easily have access to classified information, even as First Lady - she subsequently showed she has no respect whatsoever for the classification system. She's a Clinton! Rules don't apply.
                  That..... that was the point of my post that you posted, you utter ninnyhammer. Good grief, try to keep up.

Comment

That..... that was the point of my post that you posted, you utter ninnyhammer. Good grief, try to keep up.
                    I am so very pleased to see you discussing things in a calm and reasonable manner. That's always a sign of confidence in the material.

When somebody goes off the rails, it indicates they lost the moral high ground.

Comment

I am so very pleased to see you discussing things in a calm and reasonable manner. That's always a sign of confidence in the material.

When somebody goes off the rails, it indicates they lost the moral high ground.
                      Boy, then you've lost the moral high ground all the damn time.

Comment

Boy, then you've lost the moral high ground all the damn time.
                        What gets into you, Gondy? Sometimes you sound so reasonable, and sometimes you just seem like you're mad at the world.

Either way, you're still one of my favorite posters, so there!

Comment