Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Coming to a shore near you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming to a shore near you

Back in 2017 Vassilis Tsiartas, a retired legendary Greek soccer player Tweeted something opposing gender assignment surgery calling it an "abomination" -- specifically, he wrote

“I hope the first sex changes are carried out on the children of those who ratified this abomination,”

Last week he was convicted by the Single-Member Misdemeanor Court of Athens and sentenced to 10 months in prison and a fine of 5,000 euros for expressing that view. Apparently, the prison time was suspended.

Just something to keep in mind.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Got links for any of that, so I can toss that M-80 into the Facebook campfire?
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Just look up his name in the news section of Google

Greek Football Legend Tsiartas Sentenced for Transphobic Comments

Greek Soccer Legend Sentenced to Jail For Criticizing Child Sex Change Surgery

Football legend Tsiartas receives 10 months suspended prison sentence for transphobic comments on social media

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Back in 2017 Vassilis Tsiartas, a retired legendary Greek soccer player Tweeted something opposing gender assignment surgery calling it an "abomination" -- specifically, he wrote

“I hope the first sex changes are carried out on the children of those who ratified this abomination,”

Last week he was convicted by the Single-Member Misdemeanor Court of Athens and sentenced to 10 months in prison and a fine of 5,000 euros for expressing that view. Apparently, the prison time was suspended.

Just something to keep in mind.
        But giving children sex change operations is just business as usual today so why would they convict him of saying that? They should have hailed him as a visionary.

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
          Got links for any of that, so I can toss that M-80 into the Facebook campfire?
          I thought of you when I saw this

3d8ae1d8-6a29-497a-9491-59d09d14eb99.jpg

Comment