Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Human Gaffe Machine Just Keeps Pumping Them Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    I've noticed the widow's peak in a couple of pictures but thought it bad form to bring up given your reputation for perfect hair.
    A old man with a widow's peak (or receding hairline) is exactly as perfect as an 18-year-old with less than an A cup, if they choose to see it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post

A old man with a widow's peak (or receding hairline) is exactly as perfect as an 18-year-old with less than an A cup, if they choose to see it that way.
      On the day I die, I will still have perfect hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post

Or -- as one of my bald friends loves to say -- "God made a few perfect heads - the others, He covered up with hair".
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Or -- as one of my bald friends loves to say -- "God made a few perfect heads - the others, He covered up with hair".
          One of my friends used to say that we only have so many hormones and if you choose to use yours growing hair... He would end by giving his wife a hug and a kiss.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Widows Peak = Vampire.

Everyone knows that.

bb73f49358a28ca8c0a2c8b625132dea--munsters-grandpa-the-munsters.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

I pity the little girl - It's well known that the job of Press Secretary is "to lie for the President", but, SHEEEESH!!!! She has to tell WHOPPERS!
              Even Psaki who seemed to relish the job in her early days and delivered her lines with a smirk could barely keep it up for more than a year before she started looking downright haggard.
              Last edited by Mountain Man; 11-08-2022, 10:23 AM.
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Even Psaki who seemed to relish the job in her early days and delivered her lines with a smirk could barely keep it up for more than a year before she started looking downright haggard.
                The consequences of Biden's policies started to take effect had a lot to do with that.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment