Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Yes Virginia, Leftists Are Demonic....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes Virginia, Leftists Are Demonic....

Left-wing activists harass conservative reading Bible, steal book and rip it up, protester eats pages

The activists were protesting a speech by conservative author Matt Walsh at a Wisconsin college campus

Leftist protesters were spotted outside a speaking event by a conservative commentator surrounding and shouting down a man reading Bible passages before they snatched the Bible, ripped it up, and one protester ate the pages.

https://theologyweb.com/campus/new-content/50

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Whenever I see the term "Democrat" I tend to think "demon crap."
    ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post
      Whenever I see the term "Democrat" I tend to think "demon crap."
      Demon rat

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Some paper was torn in a protest against the disgusting Matt Walsh. Not a big deal.
        “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
        “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
        “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Demon rat
          Christianity is waking up and thinking ‘who can I hate today’ it seems.

It’s time to calm down and drop the hammer. If you can’t say something nice about someone, say nothing at all. Be polite, stop listening to the hate mongers, trust the law and let the world be a better place.
          “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
          “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post

It’s time to calm down and drop the hammer. If you can’t say something nice about someone, say nothing at all. Be polite, stop listening to the hate mongers, trust the law and let the world be a better place.
            We'll miss you as you go silent.

Comment

It was the Democrats themselves who came up with "Demon rat."

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by dirtfloor View Post

It's strange that you direct this commentary at Christians when the thread is about a Christian man who was assaulted for doing nothing more than peacefully reading aloud from his Bible.

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6314557215112
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                  Left-wing activists harass conservative reading Bible, steal book and rip it up, protester eats pages

The activists were protesting a speech by conservative author Matt Walsh at a Wisconsin college campus

Leftist protesters were spotted outside a speaking event by a conservative commentator surrounding and shouting down a man reading Bible passages before they snatched the Bible, ripped it up, and one protester ate the pages.

https://theologyweb.com/campus/new-content/50
                  Your link is wrong.

Comment

Some paper was torn in a protest against the disgusting Matt Walsh. Not a big deal.

... If you can’t say something nice about someone, say nothing at all. Be polite, stop listening to the hate mongers, trust the law and let the world be a better place.
                    Irony meter factories hate you, don't they?
                    That's what
                    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Truth doesn't care about your feelings. Walsh is no more disgusting than any other person not falling for your ilk's trans-hysteria drivel.
                      That's what
                      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post

Irony meter factories hate you, don't they?
                        “Disgusting” is good enough for him.

Comment

“Disgusting” is good enough for him.
                          Why? Because he hurts your widdle feewings?

That's what
                          - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post

Why? Because he hurts your widdle feewings?
                            I'm going with Jesus on this one:

The church said it had decided that Walsh's "provocative positions on immigration, on communities of color, on Muslims, and on members of the LGBTQ community" were "in contradiction to Jesus' great commandment to love God and love our neighbor".
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_W...at_Is_a_Woman?

Comment

citing wikipedia...Wikipedia....
                              That's what
                              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment