Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Caught with his pants down - quite literally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

From what you have previously written this incident was in front of a group of people and that group included children. He did not expose himself specifically "to these children."

As I noted [if memory serves] in my original replies, this was not the wisest or most appropriate action - although we have not heard his side of the story.

However, if it was of such concern, why did you not report him, given your later post concerning the state laws?
    For the sarcastically impaired the following is said in jest

sarcasm.gif It was by pure chance that the group he did this to happened to be the one that included young children sarcasm.gif

I feel pretty safe saying "the one" in that typically in downtown areas in American cities, there just aren't too many groups like that.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Same thing would happen in the old days of rock concerts where so many were violating the law with drugs, alcohol, illicit sex, etc...
      You're just trying to make me reminisce about that Grateful Dead concert at the Fox in the 80s, aren't you?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        For the sarcastically impaired the following is said in jest

sarcasm.gif It was by pure chance that the group he did this to happened to be the one that included young children sarcasm.gif

I feel pretty safe saying "the one" in that typically in downtown areas in American cities, there just aren't too many groups like that.
        I don't know that they're still doing it, but for a while, the "gay pride" (perverts on parade) event was purposely scheduled in the same city and same week as the SBC's Annual Meeting -- part of their "in your face" debauchery. This was especially the case in Columbus. They know fully well that the SBC Annual event is a "family reunion" atmosphere with many families bringing their children along. There are actually children's activities planned throughout the Annual Meeting.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment