Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The FBI Needs You To Think Correctly - or the Ministry of Truth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The FBI Needs You To Think Correctly - or the Ministry of Truth?

I wanted to copy/paste portions of the article linked below but it is (unfortunately) written with a great deal of prejudiced wording. In short, a documentary filmmaker made a film about J6 and claimed much of what has been reported is a lie, and many people arrested or harassed never entered any federal buildings. These people are interviewed in the film. Because of the wording or the promotion (?) the FBI deemed the filmmaker needed to be investigated as a potential domestic terrorist. He has strayed from the official and approved J6 narrative so the FBI must interview him. This order reportedly handed down from "DC"

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...tic-terrorist/

The FBI may well be interested in what potential domestic terrorists are thinking. These dangerous types want to bring everything crashing down, so that a new order may emerge from the ashes. They call it taking back their country.

Unfortunately for them, the USA is a country of laws.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
    “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by dirtfloor View Post
      The FBI may well be interested in what potential domestic terrorists are thinking. These dangerous types want to bring everything crashing down, so that a new order may emerge from the ashes. They call it taking back their country.

Yes, all those conservatives violently protesting across the country between 2016 and 2020 with vandalism, arson, smash and grab burglaries, even murder. The FBI needs to keep a close eye on them.

Wait, what you mean those weren't conservatives?
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
        The FBI may well be interested in what potential domestic terrorists are thinking.
        It was a documentary film. The FBI could have watched it to know what he was thinking.

These dangerous types want to bring everything crashing down, so that a new order may emerge from the ashes. They call it taking back their country.

Comment

You mean like those that were tearing public monuments down and justifying rioting and burning down buildings during the riots of 2020? It looks more to me that the left wants to tear everything down to transform society into a different society and the political right want to preserve society (hence their moniker conservatives). I recall it was Obama that had the "change" election slogan in 2008, Bernie Sanders that talked about "transforming America" in 2020, and Biden who called himself the "transition president" during the 2020 election. That to me sounds like folks that want "a new order" to emerge from the old and campaigned on that theme because they know that's what their base wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
            I wanted to copy/paste portions of the article linked below but it is (unfortunately) written with a great deal of prejudiced wording. In short, a documentary filmmaker made a film about J6 and claimed much of what has been reported is a lie, and many people arrested or harassed never entered any federal buildings. These people are interviewed in the film. Because of the wording or the promotion (?) the FBI deemed the filmmaker needed to be investigated as a potential domestic terrorist. He has strayed from the official and approved J6 narrative so the FBI must interview him. This order reportedly handed down from "DC"

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...tic-terrorist/
            Remember when Nakoula Basseley Nakoula was jailed after the Democrats falsely claimed that the attack on our consulate in Benghazi was caused by his film The Innocence of Muslims?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Yes, all those conservatives violently protesting across the country between 2016 and 2020 with vandalism, arson, smash and grab burglaries, even murder. The FBI needs to keep a close eye on them.

Wait, what you mean those weren't conservatives?
              C'monman! Here's the deal! They were far too busy ignoring Hunter's laptop and all of the ongoing attacks against crisis pregnancy centers. That's no lie.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

With one set of laws for liberals and leftists and a whole nother set of laws for everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  Remember when Nakoula Basseley Nakoula was jailed after the Democrats falsely claimed that the attack on our consulate in Benghazi was caused by his film The Innocence of Muslims?
                  I don't recall his arrest, but I remember Hillary blamed him up and down for the attack. IIRC, Hillary was the #1 person in charge of security at that consulate.

Comment