Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Election Denialism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=shunyadragon;n1433586]
    Originally posted by Teallaura View Post

Take off your hat and take walk in the rain.
    So it is lonely in there! I thought so. You should come out sometime - being a jerk all alone in that big old echo chamber can't be good for you. Come on, you can do it - it's nice outside in the sun!

Er, unless you're a vampire, I suppose.
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      What you are saying can only be true if you distort what happened on J6 all out of historic proportion and minimize much worse incidents -- where attackers actually shot and some times killed people.
      Why if I was talking about the bicycling hour record would you claim it couldn't possibly be a record because motorcycles go almost 6 times that fast?
      My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

Why if I was talking about the bicycling hour record would you claim it couldn't possibly be a record because motorcycles go almost 6 times that fast?
        But the motorcycle identifies as a bike.

Seriously though, if you don't want me to contradict things you write then don't post stuff that is so easily disproven. No matter how many times you say it -- even if you're clicking your heels together while doing so -- reality is not going to change just because you insist it must.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment