Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Election Denialism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Ana Navarro, who is a co-host on The View, Ron DeSantis didn't win in a 20 point blow out. She finds it very fishy that he barely won in 2018 but massacred his competition this go-around, so she claims that "he gamed the system" (cheated) by enforcing voting laws that resulted in some people getting arrested for fraud.

She also blames Crist for being a "political corpse."

Needless to say, none of the other members of her coven called her out for being an election denier.
    Last edited by rogue06; 11-10-2022, 09:49 AM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      According to Ana Navarro, who is a co-host on The View, Ron DeSantis didn't win in a 20 point blow out. She finds it very fishy that he barely won in 2018 but massacred his competition this go-around, so she claims that "he gamed the system" (cheated) by enforcing voting laws that resulted in some people getting arrested for fraud.

Needless to say, none of the other members of her coven called her out for being an election denier.
      LOL. Even if he "gamed the system" can you imagine how many people he would need to effect in order to get a 20 point blow out? That means that many people would have cheated if the voting laws were not enforced. She just threw her own party under the bus with that comment.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

She actually has the evidence backwards. The fact Desantis cleaned up election and ballot fraud yet still won convincingly (even turning blue areas red) is evidence all the other states, where counts are being ridiculously delayed, are the ones engaging in fishy shenanigans. IOW, Florida is evidence there was in fact a red wave, but ballot malfeasance smothered it out everywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

Why would his election denialism mantra be a "bone for the party base" when it's their party that will be the election deniers if there is a red wave that everyone is expecting? I would think he would be planting the seeds of "election fraud" instead like he did earlier in the year.
          Sorry for the late reply.

Because Dems have a long history of claiming fraud if they don't like an outcome - without citing evidence, of course. Had the outcome been as expected, Biden needed to convince the party faithful it wasn't leadership's fault.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

She actually has the evidence backwards. The fact Desantis cleaned up election and ballot fraud yet still won convincingly (even turning blue areas red) is evidence all the other states, where counts are being ridiculously delayed, are the ones engaging in fishy shenanigans. IOW, Florida is evidence there was in fact a red wave, but ballot malfeasance smothered it out everywhere else.
            Bingo
            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

So you are just going to ignore the rioting in the streets when Trump was elected? Even though I posted a neutral article on it by Reuters (not a conservative news wire) and included photos? How is that not "Election Denial?"
              No.
              Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
              Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
              But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Democrats still claim to this day that Bush stole the election. 22 years later
                This does not deny the fact that the final election refutes were certified and accepted. The election denial in 2020 was concerning a non controversial election results supported by all the Judges in the USA that there was no election fraud. The claim of fraud continues with Qanan conspiracies evenconspiracies involving Jews and the whole judical system.

Yes, many including myself believe the recount being stopped in Florida that allowed Bush to win was unethical and a politically motivated judicial decision. The final results have been nonetheless accepted and we have moved on.
                But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                  The claim of fraud continues with Qanan conspiracies evenconspiracies involving Jews and the whole judical system.

Comment

This does not deny the fact that the final election refutes were certified and accepted. The election denial in 2020 was concerning a non controversial election results supported by all the Judges in the USA that there was no election fraud. The claim of fraud continues with Qanan conspiracies evenconspiracies involving Jews and the whole judical system.

Yes, many including myself believe the recount being stopped in Florida that allowed Bush to win was unethical and a politically motivated judicial decision. The final results have been nonetheless accepted and we have moved on.
                    Certified yes, accepted no. Just like 2020. I can't speak to QAnon, I stopped being interested in what followers thought back in 2020. Last I'd heard they thought JFK Jr was alive. Clearly it interests you greatly. One might say it's an obsession.

So you're an election denier. got it.

Comment

Certified yes, accepted no. Just like 2020. I can't speak to QAnon, I stopped being interested in what followers thought back in 2020. Last I'd heard they thought JFK Jr was alive. Clearly it interests you greatly. One might say it's an obsession.

So you're an election denier. got it.
                      Qanon is dominately popular among conservative Republicans, and supported by Trump.

No I am not an election denier. IT is no longer an issue that Bush election is not accepted. I explained the case and you misrepresent me. PLEASE! Do not do this. The Democrats DO NOT claim the conspiracy of wide spread fraud claimed by Republicans in the non-contraversial 2020 election.

This does not deny the fact that the final election refutes were certified and accepted. The election denial in 2020 was concerning a non controversial election results supported by all the Judges in the USA that there was no election fraud. The claim of fraud continues with Qanan conspiracies even conspiracies involving Jews and the whole judical system.

Last edited by shunyadragon; 11-23-2022, 11:39 AM.

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

You are so deep in your bubble that it makes conversation impossible.
                        Failure to provide a coherent response. The modus operendi of Extreme right conservative Republicans.

Frank

Comment

Qanon is dominately popular among conservative Republicans, and supported by Trump.

No I am not an election denier. IT is no longer an issue that Bush election is not accepted. I explained the case and you misrepresent me. PLEASE! Do not do this. The Democrats DO NOT claim the conspiracy of wide spread fraud claimed by Republicans in the non-contraversial 2020 election.

This does not deny the fact that the final election refutes were certified and accepted. The election denial in 2020 was concerning a non controversial election results supported by all the Judges in the USA that there was no election fraud. The claim of fraud continues with Qanan conspiracies even conspiracies involving Jews and the whole judical system.

Translation: I am not an election denier! Now let me detail exactly how I am am election denier!

Comment

Originally posted by gondwanaland View Post

translation: I am not an election denier! Now let me detail exactly how i am am election denier!
                            phfffffffft!!! Plop!!!

Frank

Comment

phfffffffft!!! Plop!!!
                              No need to have your bowel movements on the forum

Comment

No need to have your bowel movements on the forum
                                IT is yours when you post

Frank

Comment