Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Election Denialism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no evidence for an election. There's no such thing as an election. Only gullible people believe in elections. You can keep your imaginary selection polls!
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

This does not deny the fact that the final election refutes were certified and accepted. The election denial in 2020 was concerning a non controversial election results supported by all the Judges in the USA that there was no election fraud. The claim of fraud continues with Qanan conspiracies evenconspiracies involving Jews and the whole judical system.

Yes, many including myself believe the recount being stopped in Florida that allowed Bush to win was unethical and a politically motivated judicial decision. The final results have been nonetheless accepted and we have moved on.
      When a number of prominent Democrats are still going around saying that the 2000 election was stolen, you cannot say that it was accepted any more than you can say that Trump accepted the 2020 election results.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
        There is no evidence for an election. There's no such thing as an election. Only gullible people believe in elections. You can keep your imaginary selection polls!
        Ah. Finally, an election denial purist!

Comment

I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this—who will count the votes, and how.

-- "rightwinger" Joseph Stalin, 1923

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this—who will count the votes, and how.
            -- "rightwinger" Joseph Stalin, 1923

Sounds very very much like the 2020 election denies today likely following Stalin's plan based on what you believe citing the above, and the host Qanon conspiracy theories against Jews and the LGBT community as Stalin acted. You realize Trump and many Republicans believe in Qanan and their conspiracies..
            Last edited by shunyadragon; 11-24-2022, 11:01 PM.
            Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
            Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
            But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Sounds very very much like the 2020 election denies today likely following Stalin's plan based on what you believe citing the above, and the host Qanon conspiracy theories against Jews and the LGBT community as Stalin acted. You realize Trump and many Republicans believe in Qanan and their conspiracies..
              Leave it to you to totally miss the point.

Comment

Leave it to you to totally miss the point.
                Leave it to you to offer up a worthless 'point.' The conclusion of your post is obvious that Qanon has similar goals as Stalin. The extreme right and left have a lot in common, which does not address the issues.
                Last edited by shunyadragon; 11-25-2022, 08:28 AM.
                But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

Leave it to you to offer up a worthless 'point.' The conclusion of your post is obvious that Qanon has similar goals as Stalin. The extreme right and left have a lot in common, which does not address the issues.
                  Not every post is about QAnon in spite of you thinking so.

Comment

Q told you to say that.
                    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      You are correct, but your failure to address the Qanon popularity in the Republican Party is an issue.

Frank

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post
                        More silly idiot cartoons and baffone antics avoiding coherent meaningful responses to threads. The conservative Republican standard Modus Operandi response in the history of Tweb.

Frank

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                          Typical anti-democratic rhetoric. Would you prefer a theocracy?

Frank

Comment

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

You are correct, but your failure to address the Qanon popularity in the Republican Party is an issue.
                            QAnon's popularity does not hold a candle to what the radical left has done to the Democrats. While the right continues to talk and chatter the far left's agenda is being codified into law.

I've always been more concerned with actions than words.

Comment

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

More silly idiot cartoons and baffone antics avoiding coherent meaningful responses to threads. The conservative Republican standard Modus Operandi response in the history of Tweb.
                              It's a video, dummy.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post

It's a video, dummy.
                                So what?!?!?! dummy. It does not change my response concerning continuous streams of demeaning useless videos and cartoons to just insult with no constructive content..
                                Last edited by shunyadragon; 11-26-2022, 11:30 PM.

Frank

Comment