Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Left having conniption fits: White Lives Matter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left having conniption fits: White Lives Matter

Jaden Smith Among Twitter Users Calling Out Kanye West for ‘White Lives Matter’ Shirt

Ye began trending online when he wore a long-sleeved shirt with "White Lives Matter" written on it during his Yeezy Season 9 show.

https://www.billboard.com/music/musi...ns-1235149552/

There Is No Excuse for Ye’s ‘White Lives Matter’ Shirt

Not from Ye. And not from his new YZY collection.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/10/04/s...hion-week.html
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

They had similar fits over All Lives Matter.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      This hurts because two black people were doing it...
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

It sounds like a publicity stunt. They seem to be capitalizing on the "Go woke, go broke" principal, meaning that going woke in media seems to follow a course of profit failure. It's more lucrative to go against woke, even in spite of the backlash from the left. In fact, the more backlash, the more profitable it is.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
          It sounds like a publicity stunt. They seem to be capitalizing on the "Go woke, go broke" principal, meaning that going woke in media seems to follow a course of profit failure. It's more lucrative to go against woke, even in spite of the backlash from the left. In fact, the more backlash, the more profitable it is.
          No doubt, but it is sweet nevertheless. Kanye West and Candace Owens, triggering snowflakes...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

No doubt, but it is sweet nevertheless. Kanye West and Candace Owens, triggering snowflakes...
            I would consider Candace a whole lot more legit though. Kanye's probably just doing it for profit. But it definitely shows that the tides are shifting when it actually becomes less profitable to embrace woke culture.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

This hurts because two black people were doing it...
              Owens has been called a white supremacist. Kayne, much worse.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

It has become blatantly obvious that when they say "black lives matter", they really mean "only black lives matter".
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
                  ...it definitely shows that the tides are shifting when it actually becomes less profitable to embrace woke culture.
                  The new homosexual "romantic comedy" film Bros was a critical darling (of course) but a monumental flop on its opening weekend.
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

The new homosexual "romantic comedy" film Bros was a critical darling (of course) but a monumental flop on its opening weekend.
                    That was so rich! Now we are all homophobic because we didn't go see it!

Comment

I said before the tides are shifting, but I think what's actually happening is that most folks have always been sick of the lunacy, they're just too scared (for some very strange reason) to openly speak up about it. As it becomes more aggressively pushed in media, folks just aren't interested in dishing out money to partake in it.

Comment

It has become blatantly obvious that when they say "black lives matter", they really mean "only black lives matter".
                        And only some of those.

Look at how they ignore all the blacks who die due to black on black crime in places like Chicago.

Comment

That, according to the star, is the audience's fault. They're too homophobic.

Yup. That's what he said.

But it did so poorly (a mere $4.8 million opening weekend) that it wasn't just straight people who gave it a wide berth, gays didn't exactly show up to watch it either.

Comment

That, according to the star, is the audience's fault. They're too homophobic.

Yup. That's what he said.

But it did so poorly (a mere $4.8 million opening weekend) that it wasn't just straight people who gave it a wide berth, gays didn't exactly show up to watch it either.
                            Btw, in the upcoming Halloween movie of Scooby-Doo, Velma is going to be a lesbian. No more unrequited love for Norville "Shaggy" Rogers.

Several news outlets proclaim "finally" (like NBC, Daily Mail and The Wrap), NPR proclaims that "fans cheer," Gizmoo gushes that "she gets to be herself (a lesbian obviously)" and TVLine encourages people to "watch cute lesbian scene."

Anybody who has watched Scooby and the gang since it premiered back in the 70s has to question this "finally" and "gets to be herself (a lesbian obviously)" in that there have even been versions where Velma tries to sabotage the friendship between Shaggy and Scooby in order to date Shaggy.

Moreover, "obviously" a lesbian? Is Hollywood saying that lesbians look and act a certain way?

Comment

Just a reminder

Considering how those who dared to declare that "All Lives Matter" were hounded by the BLM crowd (like Martin O'Malley, who while running for president in 2016 was forced to apologize for saying it[1]), it is pretty clear that for BLM and their cronies it means "only black lives matter."

And O'Malley isn't the only Democrat presidential contender who was forced to bend the knee to the BLM thugs and beg forgiveness. Hyper "woke" "Mayor Pete" Buttigieg was forced to apologize last year declaring that he regrets saying "all lives matter" and will no longer use that phrase while humbling himself in front of race pimp "Reverend" Al Sharpton's National Action Network gathering in New York.

In fact, as USA Today explains: #AllLivesMatter hashtag is racist, critics say because it is "the opposite" of Black Lives Matter.

Then there is Tik Tok star Addison Easterling, aka Addison Rae, recently apologizing for posting an "All Lives Matter" video four years ago, which various news outlets then characterize it as being Anti-Black Lives Matter" (HERE and HERE as well)

The mind set that declares that All Lives Matter reflects a view that it constitutes "racial dismissal, ignoring, and denial" (as professor of "critical race theory"[2], David Theo Goldberg proclaimed in the Huffington Post fails to comprehend that if all lives matter then none are excluded hence making his claims absurd.

Yet, WalMart banned the sale of any All Lives Matter merchandise. Cisco fired several workers for using it. And of course there is Goodyear.

1. There have been numerous others:

2. "the far-left academic discourse centered on the concepts of whiteness, white fragility and white privilege"

3. The opening paragraph says it all

The president of prestigious Smith College is red-faced and apologetic Tuesday for telling students on the Northampton, Mass., campus that "all lives matter."

4. The dastardly fiends put up a sign that read "The safety of all lives matter" on a police traffic trailer

What were they thinking?!? I mean

Comment