Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Why is the left having fits about the new Virginia School Requirement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

[sarcasm intended]
    Every time you type that it's followed by something really stupid.

I so very sorry that I have the audacity to react to the words you type rather than what you were thinking. What you type has to be to be taken literally i.e. word for word as it appears in your posts. Otherwise it would necessitate us all possessing the power to read minds.
    Like that.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

What has that to do with laws relating to gender and sex?
      The word "gender" has been mutilated -- it used to be associated with "gender roles", but nobody suggesting hacking off body parts or taking powerful drugs or hormones to physically change the human body.

It has been morphed by the loony left into something for which they now recruit - in elementary school - "gender equality", grooming children to seek sexual reassignment.
      Somebody needs to protect these children from the psychos.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        So far so good...

Yes, feelings over facts.

Again - feelings, not facts. And certainly not science.
        It seems that Joe Friday of Dragnet would have a problem getting "just the facts" when discussing the topic since once you try to do that you start hearing about how its hurtful and they feel attacked.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Ya know, this reminds me a lot of the Mormons --- they (before Al Gore invented the Internetzweb) didn't want anybody to know what they actually taught until they got reeled in hook, line and sinker.
          Public schools are a lot like that --- they don't want transparency, because they know parents would have a cow if it ever got out what they actually were teaching.

Thank you COVID, for beginning to reveal the formerly hidden.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            It seems that Joe Friday of Dragnet would have a problem getting "just the facts" when discussing the topic since once you try to do that you start hearing about how its hurtful and they feel attacked.
            EGGzackly!

And, once again....

Comment

EGGzackly!

And, once again....

Pfft. I've seen how you react to yellow yourself.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Pfft. I've seen how you react to yellow yourself.
                But I'm aware of my deficiency and am seeking treatment.

Comment

But I'm aware of my deficiency and am seeking treatment.
                  Did you chug over to namby-pamby land jackwagon?

Comment

....What you type has to be to be taken literally i.e. word for word as it appears in your posts....
                    This is so bird-brained stupid on so many fronts. Intelligent lifeforms are capable of discerning humor, sarcasm, purposeful generalizations, unintended generalizations....

I honestly don't think you're that stupid - I think it just goes to what a miserable little you are.

Comment

What has that to do with laws relating to gender and sex?
                      I'll let you figure it out:

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

I entirely agree however, sex is not gender.

Comment

• Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

I'll let you figure it out:
                        I'll bet you a truckload of Barbie Dolls and GI Joes that she doesn't.

Comment

I'll bet you a truckload of Barbie Dolls and GI Joes that she doesn't.
                          Willful incompetence.

Comment

This is so bird-brained stupid on so many fronts. Intelligent lifeforms are capable of discerning humor, sarcasm, purposeful generalizations, unintended generalizations....

I honestly don't think you're that stupid - I think it just goes to what a miserable little you are.
                            Sounds like a problem that someone reliant on a translation program would have.

Comment

Again, not as you "feel like as a man" but your own sense of maleness is unique to you and is largely culturally conditioned; given that your comments over the years on this board suggest that you act and react in the way a stereotype of "maleness" is expected to act and react.
                              Back to my point, a trans man has no idea what it feels like to be a man. And acting as a stereotypical male does not change that any more than a cross dresser knows what it feels like to be a woman. Along with the fact that a trans male who seeks surgery will never really imitate a biological man makes it all a fool's errand.
                              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Sounds like a problem that someone reliant on a translation program would have.
                                Or... remember.... you remember Hymie?

Comment