Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Our new ally: North Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our new ally: North Korea

VP Harris:

"The United States shares a very important relationship, which is an alliance with the Republic of North Korea, It is an alliance that is strong and enduring."

She's so special.

The only thing standing in the way of old Joe and the 25th Amendment.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      VP Harris:

"The United States shares a very important relationship, which is an alliance with the Republic of North Korea, It is an alliance that is strong and enduring."

I'm confused, I thought they already were our ally, what with the romance between our last president and Kim Jong Un.

"Your Excellency, It has been 200 days since the historic DPRK-US summit in Singapore this past June, and the year is now almost coming to an end. Even now I cannot forget that moment of history when I firmly held Your Excellency’s hand at that beautiful and sacred location as the whole world watched with great interest and hope to relive the honor of that day. As I mentioned at that time, I feel very honored to have established an excellent relationship with a person such as Your Excellency."

"Like the brief time we had together a year ago in Singapore, every minute we shared 103 days ago in Hanoi was also a moment of glory that remains a precious memory. Such a precious memory that I have in my unwavering respect for you will provide impetus for me to take my steps when we walk toward each other again someday in the future. "

Literally the start of a dodgy bodice ripper (and yes those are real things Trump wrote with his tiny little hands, to the Dear Leader of NK)

Comment

Then there's Nancy.
        When I Survey....

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          She's so special.

She is so special that she took the short bus to school...
          Last edited by seer; 10-03-2022, 08:26 AM.
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

I'm confused, I thought they already were our ally, what with the romance between our last president and Kim Jong Un.

"Your Excellency, It has been 200 days since the historic DPRK-US summit in Singapore this past June, and the year is now almost coming to an end. Even now I cannot forget that moment of history when I firmly held Your Excellency’s hand at that beautiful and sacred location as the whole world watched with great interest and hope to relive the honor of that day. As I mentioned at that time, I feel very honored to have established an excellent relationship with a person such as Your Excellency."

"Like the brief time we had together a year ago in Singapore, every minute we shared 103 days ago in Hanoi was also a moment of glory that remains a precious memory. Such a precious memory that I have in my unwavering respect for you will provide impetus for me to take my steps when we walk toward each other again someday in the future. "

Literally the start of a dodgy bodice ripper (and yes those are real things Trump wrote with his tiny little hands, to the Dear Leader of NK)
            Take your TDS to another thread.

Comment

Take your TDS to another thread.
              Aw, someone doesn't like his buddy being exposed For his whirlwind romance with Kim Jong UN

Comment

Aw, someone doesn't like his buddy being exposed For his whirlwind romance with Kim Jong UN
                Last warning. This thread isn't about Trump. If you can't help yourself, then leave the thread.

Comment

Last warning. This thread isn't about Trump. If you can't help yourself, then leave the thread.
                  *looks at thread title*

You literally asked for that, Sparko. The only difference is that when Trump said it, he was serious, not misspeaking. You're jumping on Gond because you wanted this to be a thread for bashing Kamala, and now you're pouting because the stick you picked up to bash her with hit TFG instead.

Comment

This thread, according tobyour very own title, about whether we are allies with North Korea. Your buddy's whirlwind romance with their leader and numerous love letters are very much on topic.

You just don't want to discuss them because they embarrass you and you have no comeback to them, and you wanted a thread to bash Kamala the twit and didn't expect your orange hero to come up.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post

*looks at thread title*

You literally asked for that, Sparko. The only difference is that when Trump said it, he was serious, not misspeaking. You're jumping on Gond because you wanted this to be a thread for bashing Kamala, and now you're pouting because the stick you picked up to bash her with hit TFG instead.
                      1. That was a letter from Kim Jong Un to Trump, not the other way round like Gond claimed. And it was translated from Korean, which is probably why it sounded so flowery.

2. Same instruction to you as Gond. If you want to talk about Trump, leave my thread, do not pass go, do not post again. If you wish to reply to this post, start a new thread on KJU and Trump.

Comment

This thread, according tobyour very own title, about whether we are allies with North Korea. Your buddy's whirlwind romance with their leader and numerous love letters are very much on topic.

You just don't want to discuss them because they embarrass you and you have no comeback to them, and you wanted a thread to bash Kamala the twit and didn't expect your orange hero to come up.
                        Leave my thread.

Comment

I'm confused...
                          Yes you are. If you think Trump's overtures to North Korea were with the intent of establishing an alliance, then you weren't paying attention to what was really going on. By making nice with Kim, Trump was able to defang Xi's bulldog. Remember, Trump's policy towards China was to isolate them economically and politically, and it was working. China was on the ropes, but they held out until they got Joe "10% for the big guy" Biden in the White House who happily put China back in the driver's seat.
                          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Just a note to everyone here: This thread is about Harris's gaff, not about Trump. If you want to talk about Trump, don't do it here. Start your own thread. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Yes you are. If you think Trump's overtures to North Korea were with the intent of establishing an alliance, then you weren't paying attention to what was really going on. By making nice with Kim, Trump was able to defang Xi's bulldog. Remember, Trump's policy towards China was to isolate them economically and politically, and it was working. China was on the ropes, but they held out until they got Joe "10% for the big guy" Biden in the White House who happily put China back in the driver's seat.
                              Same to you. If you want to talk about Trump, go somewhere else.

Comment