Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Christian School Kicks Out 8yo For Not Taking Picture In A Bathtub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

Keep chewing that bone.
    It wasn't one of your better moments, and showed what a pervert you can be.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

It wasn't one of your better moments, and showed what a pervert you can be.

The incident [as I believe I noted at the time] might have been unwise but it was hardly "perverted" except to the sexually repressed who consider adult genitalia [or indeed the adult naked body] being observed by "children" [no definition of age] to be "obscene".

"It ain't necessarily so
      The things that you're liable
      To read in the Bible
      It ain't necessarily so
      ."

Sportin' Life
      Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

The incident [as I believe I noted at the time] might have been unwise but it was hardly "perverted" except to the sexually repressed who consider adult genitalia [or indeed the adult naked body] being observed by "children" [no definition of age] to be "obscene".
        Your typical "I'm so enlightened and you're all such prudes" crap.

It has always puzzled me why a "Pride" parade has to be replete with simulated homosexual sex acts, near nudity, indecent exposure, representations of S&M, and adult men exposing themselves to small children. Is that really they way the 'gay community' wishes to be known?
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

It has always puzzled me why a "Pride" parade has to be replete with simulated homosexual sex acts, near nudity, indecent exposure, representations of S&M, and adult men exposing themselves to small children. Is that really they way the 'gay community' wishes to be known?
          They literally behave that way in public and yet if someone mentions it they get accused of stereotyping

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            They literally behave that way in public and yet if someone mentions it they get accused of stereotyping
            And the people I know in real life who are gay want nothing to do with that public display of debauchery that H_A champions!

(Note: I think the only reason H_A defends such nonsense is that it's part of her nature to try to get a rise out of "the prudes" )

Comment

And the people I know in real life who are gay want nothing to do with that public display of debauchery that H_A champions!

(Note: I think the only reason H_A defends such nonsense is that it's part of her nature to try to get a rise out of "the prudes" )
              Personally, I think it is a small part. If she can justify that sort of behavior then she thinks what she does is perfectly fine, and in comparison, almost normal.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Yes, that is how the homosexual community wishes to be known. The problem for them is that unless they shove their sexual perversion in our face, nobody would know or care that they are homosexual, and they would be deprived of the attention they so desperately crave.
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  Personally, I think it is a small part. If she can justify that sort of behavior then she thinks what she does is perfectly fine, and in comparison, almost normal.
                  Well, yeah - there's that.

Comment

Your own [and indeed others] various comments on anything to do with human nudity over the last two years or so demonstrate your repressed attitudes.

I have also suspected [from some posters] a hint of salaciously motivated opprobrium.

Perhaps because gays and those with gender issues have been so appallingly treated in the past [and are still regularly condemned and vilified by those on the Right and the Christian Right] there is now [regrettable as some might consider it] an "in your face" attitude among some.

However, not all gays behave in that manner.

"It ain't necessarily so
                    To read in the Bible
                    It ain't necessarily so
                    ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

You just described MM in this thread

Comment

Your own [and indeed others] various comments on anything to do with human nudity over the last two years or so demonstrate your repressed attitudes.

I have also suspected [from some posters] a hint of salaciously motivated opprobrium.

Perhaps because gays and those with gender issues have been so appallingly treated in the past [and are still regularly condemned and vilified by those on the Right and the Christian Right] there is now [regrettable as some might consider it] an "in your face" attitude among some.

I agree that not all of them act that way, and with your reason as to why they might act that way is likely one of the driving factors. Sadly, like pretty much every group the loudest ones within a group tend to end up as the public face of the group regardless of how many actually act that way.

Comment

Agreed, but when they do, they can always count on reprobates like you to excuse and defend their debauchery.

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

You just described MM in this thread
                            It has nothing to do with enlightenment. I'm just wondering why you find the idea of a fully clothed child reading in a bathtub to be so perverse. I've posted a couple of pictures in this thread of fully clothed men (specifically, classic comedians Laurel and Hardy) sitting in a bathtub. Do you find those images similarly persevere?

I'm just trying to understand what's going on in your head on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post

I agree that not all of them act that way, and with your reason as to why they might act that way is likely one of the driving factors. Sadly, like pretty much every group the loudest ones within a group tend to end up as the public face of the group regardless of how many actually act that way.
                              Perhaps that is why bigots and/or the sexually repressed often result in becoming the public face of much of Christianity. They, likewise, and regrettably, fit the definition you provided:

the loudest ones within a group tend to end up as the public face of the group regardless of how many actually act that way.

"It ain't necessarily so
                              To read in the Bible
                              It ain't necessarily so
                              ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

Agreed, but when they do, they can always count on reprobates like you to excuse and defend their debauchery.
                                Indeed. When was the last time you ever heard a homosexual criticize the more militant members of their social group?

Comment