Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Christian School Kicks Out 8yo For Not Taking Picture In A Bathtub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post
    Then you admit to being a hypocrite.

Your first comment referring to that incident was on page 7 [post #98] My emphasis.

You introduced that incident again on page 8 in post #109

I replied to you on page 10 at post #114

And you then had the gall to write this:

You had no idea as to what MM was referring.

My emphasis.

Oh it's now back to only one "pervert" ? Last night [my time] it was "perverts".
    cavil.jpg
    Can you give an example of it?

When someone keeps making a fuss over a poster writing "perverts" in one instance while describing the behavior at an event and "pervert" in another instance.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      cavil.jpg

When someone keeps making a fuss over a poster writing "perverts" in one instance while describing the behavior at an event and "pervert" in another instance.
      Especially when it was clearly stated that there were multiple perverts, one of whom was exposing himself to children.

Evidently, H_A's kind of people!
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Do you remember PalTalk and Anoeto's song about Jack Van Impe's hair?
        TV and radio preachers are kinda like relationship advice in Cosmo. Funny as hell until your girlfriend takes them seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

Are your reading skills and ability to trawl back to page 10 of this thread really that poor?
          "It ain't necessarily so
          The things that you're liable
          To read in the Bible
          It ain't necessarily so
          ."

Sportin' Life
          Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

Are your reading skills and ability to trawl back to page 10 of this thread really that poor?
            Do you deny that you defended the perverse actions of "the main pervert" in the Columbus incident?
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Especially when it was clearly stated that there were multiple perverts, one of whom was exposing himself to children.

Evidently, H_A's kind of people!
              Not as I recall in your initial comment.

Regrettably any advanced search fails to bring up those original exchanges. The earliest reference to them that I could find was posted by you in April 2021 when you referred to those original exchanges in a comment you made to tabibito.

It therefore appears that they and/or the thread in which they were made have been deleted.
              "It ain't necessarily so
              To read in the Bible
              It ain't necessarily so
              ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

Do you deny that you defended the perverse actions of "the main pervert" in the Columbus incident?
                As you clearly wish to continue an exchange on this topic, I recommend you start a new thread.
                "It ain't necessarily so
                To read in the Bible
                It ain't necessarily so
                ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

As you clearly wish to continue an exchange on this topic, I recommend you start a new thread.

Comment

That you have continued to post about that previous exchange merely demonstrates your intent to completely derail this thread.

So if you want my further comments on that incident - start your own thread.
                    "It ain't necessarily so
                    To read in the Bible
                    It ain't necessarily so
                    ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

That you have continued to post about that previous exchange merely demonstrates your intent to completely derail this thread.
                      What a steaming load of horsie poo! All you have to do is stop responding!

So if you want my further comments on that incident - start your own thread.
                      Translation - "I really really hate being reminded what a moral reprobate I am".

Comment

Yup, and she opened the door to Columbus with her....
                        No nude men in your original anecdote.

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

I was simply trying to refresh her failed memory. (She tries to slither out of it by claiming she never wrote those exact words)
                        I never did write "those exact words". Should I now add mendacity to your hypocrisy?

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

What a steaming load of horsie poo! All you have to do is stop responding! Translation - "I really really hate being reminded what a moral reprobate I am".

I have replied by repeatedly pointing out your hypocrisy.

However, remember that you made two references to your pet incident before I made any reply to you on that topic. You then accused me of derailing this thread! Hypocrisy writ large on your part.

I repeat, if you want to continue an exchange on a completely separate topic; start your own thread. I will then give you my further comments.

"It ain't necessarily so
                        To read in the Bible
                        It ain't necessarily so
                        ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

I repeat,
                          Yes, you do.

if you want to continue an exchange on a completely separate topic; start your own thread. I will then give you my further comments.

PLEASE take all this "H_A defends perverts" to another thread! PLEASE!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
                            TV and radio preachers are kinda like relationship advice in Cosmo. Funny as hell until your girlfriend takes them seriously.
                            Back in the 90s it was estimated that nearly half of Ernest's audience included frat boys who designed drinking games around his show. He was aware of it and said he didn't mind because some might just start thinking about things resulting in them becoming Christian.

Philippians 1:18 maybe.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Yes, you do.

PLEASE take all this "H_A defends perverts" to another thread! PLEASE!!!!!
                              Yeah you realize you allowed her to derail another thread into an argument about nothing, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

Yeah you realize you allowed her to derail another thread into an argument about nothing, right?
                                It's the only thing at which she excels!

Comment