Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Christian School Kicks Out 8yo For Not Taking Picture In A Bathtub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

You tried this same dodge earlier in the thread, and I already addressed it.

There were a bunch of perverts there, and ONE of them in particular exposed himself to the children. You vigorously defended that.
    THAT is what has come to define you.

Now, how much longer do you wish to continue dragging yourself through the mud and slime?
    How much longer do you wish to deny your hypocrisy in this thread?

You introduced a previous subject with absolutely no evidence from his post that MM was referring to that particular subject, you mentioned it again, and then accused me of derailing the thread by replying to you on that subject.

"It ain't necessarily so
    The things that you're liable
    To read in the Bible
    It ain't necessarily so
    ."

Sportin' Life
    Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post
      How much longer do you wish to deny your hypocrisy in this thread?
      I really don't care that a person of your ilk pretends I'm a hypocrite.

You introduced a previous subject with absolutely no evidence from his post that MM was referring to that particular subject, you mentioned it again, and then accused me of derailing the thread by replying to you on that subject.
      I have already posted evidence that I was responding to a claim that you made, where you seemed to forget that you had championed this debauchery.
      From another thread, my comments one year ago still apply....

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Hmmmmm......

It was an incident where the Gay Pride week just happened to be the same week as the Southern Baptist Annual Meeting in Columbus.
      There was a 'parade' (if you can call it that) of a bunch of people in all sorts of 'costumes', leather bondage type stuff, men dressed as women, and the most extreme "out there" conduct, like simulated sex acts.

Well, first she laughed it off, then she said it never happened, then she expressed shocked that we allowed that in the building (it was clearly outside)....
      She was all over the place shaming us as prudes, and acting like it was no big deal for a 'woman' to wave her 'penis' at a group of children...
      It was pure debauchery, and she spent post after post defending, denying, excusing....
      LOTS of perverts - one in particular. You defended him/her vigorously.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

If I were you, I wouldn't have mentioned the Columbus incident either, because it's one of the STUPIDEST arguments you ever employed, and has come to define you.

Here's my RESPONSE to your derail where you came in with your supposed 'moral superiority'....

I believed that was what MM was implying, and from his "amen" on my post, I believe I was right.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

MM appears to have been referring EXACTLY to that particular subject!

If I were you, I wouldn't have mentioned the Columbus incident either, because it's one of the STUPIDEST arguments you ever employed, and has come to define you.

Here's my RESPONSE to your derail where you came in with your supposed 'moral superiority'....

I believed that was what MM was implying, and from his "amen" on my post, I believe I was right.
          Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

What next, H_A, aliens? You defended this debauchery, and it has come to define you.

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

MM appears to have been referring EXACTLY to that particular subject!
            He has only just confirmed that. At the time you made you initial comment you had no idea.

"It ain't necessarily so
            To read in the Bible
            It ain't necessarily so
            ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

I really don't care that a person of your ilk pretends I'm a hypocrite.
              "God, I thank you that I am not like other people"

I have already posted evidence that I was responding to a claim that you made, where you seemed to forget that you had championed this debauchery.
              From another thread, my comments one year ago still apply....
              And as I recall I noted it might have been a little unwise and I restated that point in an earlier post on this thread and included some other possibilities for that behaviour that you decided to ignore.

LOTS of perverts - one in particular. You defended him/her vigorously.
              Only one initially. You keep bouncing around between one and several. However, as I previously wrote you made no attempt to consider what these people might do in their ordinary lives. You merely condemned them out of hand as "perverts" Which indicates a lot about you..

"It ain't necessarily so
              To read in the Bible
              It ain't necessarily so
              ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

He has only just confirmed that. At the time you made you initial comment you had no idea.
                Oh, so now you're a mind reader?
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

No, ma'am -- I indicated that I believed I was right because he amen'd the post where I supplied that little clarification for you.

You REALLY are flailing miserably here...

Do you regret defending the debauchery in Ohio? Is that the problem? Perhaps you wish you had never gone down that sewer?

Comment

"God, I thank you that I am not like other people"

Well, in this case, it fits! I really am glad I'm not a morally depraved individual defending the exposing of male genitals to small children.

Do you regret going down that sewer?

Comment

Well, in this case, it fits! I really am glad I'm not a morally depraved individual defending the exposing of male genitals to small children.

Do you regret going down that sewer?
                      Cow Poke the Pharisee.

Well at least on this occasion you have been honest.
                      "It ain't necessarily so
                      To read in the Bible
                      It ain't necessarily so
                      ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

Cow Poke the Pharisee.
                        Well, first of all, you, once again, show your profound ignorance of biblical principles.

Well at least on this occasion you have been honest.
                        Show me once where I have NOT been honest.

Now, how bout YOU being honest for a change --- do you regret your ardent support of the debauchery I related?

Comment

Well, first of all, you, once again, show your profound ignorance of biblical principles.

Show me once where I have NOT been honest.

Now, how bout YOU being honest for a change --- do you regret your ardent support of the debauchery I related?
                          On the incident you cited some time ago I have been totally honest.

You on the other hand on this thread, have not been.
                          "It ain't necessarily so
                          To read in the Bible
                          It ain't necessarily so
                          ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

On the incident you cited some time ago I have been totally honest.

You on the other hand on this thread, have not been.

You have flailed and failed to show any dishonesty on my part, but that's OK.
                            It's clear you're doing everything you can do to avoid the fact that you relentlessly defended the debauchery I cited.

It has come to define you, so I'm really not concerned with any moral judgments issued by you.

Comment

You have flailed and failed to show any dishonesty on my part, but that's OK.
                              It's clear you're doing everything you can do to avoid the fact that you relentlessly defended the debauchery I cited.

It has come to define you, so I'm really not concerned with any moral judgments issued by you.
                              Anyone who can read can see your hypocrisy on this thread for themselves. You even demonstrated it by providing my quotes. None of which ever mentioned the incident that you decided to introduce.
                              "It ain't necessarily so
                              To read in the Bible
                              It ain't necessarily so
                              ."

Sportin' Life

Comment

Anyone who can read can see your hypocrisy on this thread for themselves. You even demonstrated it by providing my quotes. None of which ever mentioned the incident that you decided to introduce.
                                Anybody reading this can see that MM made an allusion to something which I correctly assumed was the Columbus incident.
                                MM was responding to something YOU said.

Do you regret defending the debauchery I cited? Anybody reading this can see you won't answer that question.

Comment