Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Stasi home invasion terrorizes Pro-Life family.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    In a discussion about human life.

Tell me, if you're reading a book about horses and someone mention saddles, are you going to think they meant mountain climbing gear?

If you're discussing banks and someone mention branches, do you assume they mean trees?

Are you always this cavil? If so, no wonder you're alone.

Is there a serious point to any of this?
    "It ain't necessarily so
    The things that you're liable
    To read in the Bible
    It ain't necessarily so
    ."

Sportin' Life
    Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

Is there a serious point to any of this?
      That you're unable to see it says a lot about you.

Something something have eyes yet cannot see.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        That you're unable to see it says a lot about you.

Something something have eyes yet cannot see.
        That is a "No" then?
        "It ain't necessarily so
        The things that you're liable
        To read in the Bible
        It ain't necessarily so
        ."

Sportin' Life
        Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

That is a "No" then?
          The wise person understands when to quit digging. And yet here you are continuing merrily along.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
            Houck is the leader of a nonprofit group that provides sidewalk counseling at abortion clinics in Philadelphia. ...
            "Sidewalk counselling"?

Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
            MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
              "Sidewalk counselling"?
              Possibly an "eye of the beholder" thing.

Molech worshipers and other infidels would probably call it harassment and obstruction.

I suspect he and his associates attempt to offer faith-based advice to the people entering the clinic, without necessarily waiting for such advice to be requested.
              Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

Possibly an "eye of the beholder" thing.

Molech worshipers and other infidels would probably call it harassment and obstruction.

I suspect he and his associates attempt to offer faith-based advice to the people entering the clinic, without necessarily waiting for such advice to be requested.
                Yes, that's my suspicion too. Calling it 'sidewalk counselling' is a clear indication that the article is going to be heavily biased.

Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
                MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                  Yes, that's my suspicion too. Calling it 'sidewalk counselling' is a clear indication that the article is going to be heavily biased.
                  I get the same feeling whenever I see an article saying "pro-choice" when most of these folks are about limiting choices in our lives.

Comment

Biden DOJ indicts 11 pro-life activists for protesting outside abortion clinic

Biden's DOJ has allowed attacks against pro-life clinics to go unpunished

The Department of Justice indicted 11 pro-life activists who protested outside a Tennessee abortion clinic Wednesday, saying they violated the FACE Act.

The activists, according to the indictment, organized an event blockading an abortion clinic near Nashville earlier this year. The DOJ alleges the group physically prevented both employees of the clinic and at least one would-be patient from entering the building in early March. The federal FACE Act prohibits demonstrators from blocking access to abortion clinics.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/biden-doj...bortion-clinic
                    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post
                      Biden DOJ indicts 11 pro-life activists for protesting outside abortion clinic

Biden's DOJ has allowed attacks against pro-life clinics to go unpunished

The Department of Justice indicted 11 pro-life activists who protested outside a Tennessee abortion clinic Wednesday, saying they violated the FACE Act.

The activists, according to the indictment, organized an event blockading an abortion clinic near Nashville earlier this year. The DOJ alleges the group physically prevented both employees of the clinic and at least one would-be patient from entering the building in early March. The federal FACE Act prohibits demonstrators from blocking access to abortion clinics.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/biden-doj...bortion-clinic
                      They won't even investigate the various fire bombings and vandalism of pro-life pregnancy centers, and FWIU, after dozens of attacks not a single arrest has ever been made.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        They won't even investigate the various fire bombings and vandalism of pro-life pregnancy centers, and FWIU, after dozens of attacks not a single arrest has ever been made.
                        Exactly, blatant favoritism and injustice...
                        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post

Exactly, blatant favoritism and injustice...
                          Banana Republic patronage systems.

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            Banana Republic patronage systems.
                            What concerns me is that they're not even trying to be subtle about it.
                            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

What concerns me is that they're not even trying to be subtle about it.
                              The problem is that there are plenty of folks who don't have any problem with that system -- as long as their guy/side is in power

Comment

• FB_IMG_1665248541014.jpg

Comment