Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Celebutard news assortment at Daily Wire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebutard news assortment at Daily Wire

Kim Kardashian's Biggest Asset finally chokes off all blood to her brain, and Piers Morgan gets wonderfully cheeky about it.

Marginally talented Gurl Power Action Starlett driven to therapy by cable news talking head and her own MAGA family.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Yawn.

Comment

How would she have nightmares about Tucker Carlson unless she watched him all of the time?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        How would she have nightmares about Tucker Carlson unless she watched him all of the time?
        How could you have that nightmare where you're falling and then wake up just before you hit the groundd unless you jump off buildings all the time?

Comment

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

How could you have that nightmare where you're falling and then wake up just before you hit the groundd unless you jump off buildings all the time?
          We all have experience falling. You pretty much have to watch Carlson to have a dream about him -- much less continually.

For instance, it would be mighty strange if I were to suddenly have nightmares about.... um, this guy, since I never seen him (I don't exactly see too many Australian TV shows).

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I bet she dreams about me too!
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

I bet she dreams about me too!
              In your dreams.

Comment

In your dreams.
                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                  She heard that you think she has cooties.

Comment