Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Loser Lizzie dumb-fiant to the end

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Loser Lizzie dumb-fiant to the end

    Lost big, gave a speech suggesting her future may include a POTUS run, invoked Lincoln in that regard.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

    Beige Federalist.

    Nationalist Christian.

    "Everybody is somebody's heretic."

    Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

    Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

    Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

    Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

    Justice for Matthew Perna!

    Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

  • #2
    So long Lizzy, see you on The View.
    "What am I doing here?" -- Joe Biden 2021

    Comment


    • #3
      An awful person who won't be missed. Except somehow the new batch of Republican sociopaths are worse. It's pretty unbelievable.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Starlight View Post
        An awful person who won't be missed. Except somehow the new batch of Republican sociopaths are worse. It's pretty unbelievable.
        Unbelievably awesome!

        Where's my buffalo hat?!

        Speaking of that, Least-of Mutt-cow-ski is probably going to end up surviving somehow, in spite of running against a lady whose name sounds awesomely like "Chewbacca."
        Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

        Beige Federalist.

        Nationalist Christian.

        "Everybody is somebody's heretic."

        Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

        Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

        Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

        Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

        Justice for Matthew Perna!

        Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

        Comment


        • #5
          I for the life of me can't figure out why this didn't work...

          https://twitter.com/Liz_Cheney/statu...70027871338496

          Especially when I gaze into those soulless eyes.
          "What am I doing here?" -- Joe Biden 2021

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by seanD View Post
            I for the life of me can't figure out why this didn't work...

            https://twitter.com/Liz_Cheney/statu...70027871338496

            Especially when I gaze into those soulless eyes.
            Oh, man, I know! They've been running that ad on Fox News! I wonder how many thousand people they LOST because of it.

            I liked him back in the days when he told Pat Lahey to go procreate with himself. But in that ad, he just looks and sounds like somewhere along the line he died and they replaced him with an android that is less lifelike than Google's maybe-sentient AI.
            Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

            Beige Federalist.

            Nationalist Christian.

            "Everybody is somebody's heretic."

            Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

            Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

            Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

            Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

            Justice for Matthew Perna!

            Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
              Lost big, gave a speech suggesting her future may include a POTUS run, invoked Lincoln in that regard.
              She bucked her party, in a big way, while in a deep red state. This was pretty much expected.

              Manchin would be facing the same thing if he was in NY or CA instead of West Virginia.

              I will wager she finds herself without any liberal friends once she's out of office, unless she switches party. She's served her usefulness, and she'll be cut out.
              Last edited by CivilDiscourse; 08-17-2022, 05:01 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                An inevitable outcome particularly when she started begging the state's Democrats to vote for her to save her hide, and was told by the head of the party in Wyoming that she was so far behind that even if every Democrat in the state came out and voted for her she still couldn't win.

                I'm always still in trouble again

                "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  An inevitable outcome particularly when she started begging the state's Democrats to vote for her to save her hide, and was told by the head of the party in Wyoming that she was so far behind that even if every Democrat in the state came out and voted for her she still couldn't win.
                  And let's face it, many of the democrats had the same opinion of our Democrat from New Zealand. "Good riddance"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by seanD View Post
                    I for the life of me can't figure out why this didn't work...

                    https://twitter.com/Liz_Cheney/statu...70027871338496

                    Especially when I gaze into those soulless eyes.
                    I like that brand-new, spotlessly clean cowboy hat that he bought just for that video, to convince those Wyoming rubes that he's just one of them. hehe
                    "You should just assume going forward that if I am ever wrong it is a typo" - Backup
                    "
                    Reality simply does not change based upon consensus or desire." - rogue

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

                      She bucked her party, in a big way, while in a deep red state. This was pretty much expected.

                      Manchin would be facing the same thing if he was in NY or CA instead of West Virginia.

                      I will wager she finds herself without any liberal friends once she's out of office, unless she switches party. She's served her usefulness, and she'll be cut out.
                      A useful idiot.
                      "You should just assume going forward that if I am ever wrong it is a typo" - Backup
                      "
                      Reality simply does not change based upon consensus or desire." - rogue

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        300036722_5430712300298289_414634013603479711_n.jpg
                        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          With Liz being given the boot, eight of ten Republicans who voted to wrongfully convict President Trump have been told by voters to take a hike.

                          10-Impeachment-Decepticons-Primary-Targets-eight-down.jpg
                          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                          Than a fool in the eyes of God


                          From "Fools Gold" by Petra

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            It would be really helpful if the thread starter would include a bit more info in the opening post for those of us who are not as involved with American politics. Maybe a link or two, if nothing else.

                            Thanks.


                            Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                              It would be really helpful if the thread starter would include a bit more info in the opening post for those of us who are not as involved with American politics. Maybe a link or two, if nothing else.

                              Thanks.
                              Simple. Liz Cheyney is an anti-Trump republican. She voted to impeach, and she's on the Jan 6th committee investigating trump. (She was appointed by Pelosi, after pelosi rejected republican appointments, in order to make the committee "bipartisan".)

                              Obviously this hasn't set well with republicans, and she just lost the primary election to select the republican candidate for the house seat she currently occupies, meaning that she's going to lose her seat in congress.

                              Comment

                              Related Threads

                              Collapse

                              Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by CivilDiscourse, Today, 12:11 PM
                              3 responses
                              29 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Cow Poke  
                              Started by rogue06, Today, 08:07 AM
                              3 responses
                              25 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Sparko
                              by Sparko
                               
                              Started by Gondwanaland, Yesterday, 07:38 PM
                              23 responses
                              106 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post mossrose  
                              Started by rogue06, Yesterday, 10:36 AM
                              21 responses
                              85 views
                              0 likes
                              Last Post rogue06
                              by rogue06
                               
                              Started by seer, Yesterday, 07:02 AM
                              13 responses
                              51 views
                              1 like
                              Last Post seer
                              by seer
                               
                              Working...
                              X