Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Stasi Raid Mar-a-Lago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
    No it is a question that needs answering why in one instance did the Magistrate recuse himself from a case involving a person and later not recuse himself from a case involving the same person.
    No, in one case the judge recused himself from a case involving a whole bunch of people, and later did not recuse himself from a case involving one of those people.

This is not a stretch it is a dichotomy that needs an answer. And Stoic given the history of the FBI regarding Trump and any one working with him for the Past 6 years hassling them illegally many times, falsifying evidence, and using unverified documents to get a visa warrant we have reason to have questions about who and what the FBI is being used for.
    The FISA warrant was for surveillance of Carter Page, not Trump. To conclude from that that all of the FBI and DOJ are corrupt and will do anything to get Trump is (to greatly understate it) quite a stretch.

Comment

• ~ Russell ("MelMak")

"[Sing] and [make] melody in your heart to the Lord." -- Ephesians 5:19b

Fight spam!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post
        They both set up an email server in their home and used it to email their classified work to and from their work account.
        So they knew that what they were emailing was classified?

Hillary maintains that she didn't know there was anything classified on her server. (And while you may assume she's lying, that would be hard to prove.)

They at least were able to maintain federal records. Hillary said she didn't need to.
        Hillary (mistakenly) thought that having the emails on the State Department email server was sufficient.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Melody Maker View Post

I see what you did there!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

No, they (the DOJ, not the FBI) told him to secure the other documents he had (in continued violation of the PRA) when they visited. The 15 boxes were obtained months before by the National Archives who found they included missing classified documents, and damaged or destroyed documents.
            Excuse me sir if it was a violation to keep the rest of the documents why didn't they take them when they took the other 15 boxes of classified documents but signed off on what they took as satisfying the subpoena Trump fully cooperated with. It looks to me as if you are suffering from TDS and are looking for reasons to find Trump guilty and ignore the possibility of his innocence no matter what facts and evidence show. Sorry I and others on this thread who have valid questions about the FBI and its handling of the raid have been willing to go where the facts and evidence lead and so far as we find out more it is not liking good for the FBI.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic View Post
              The FISA warrant was for surveillance of Carter Page, not Trump. To conclude from that that all of the FBI and DOJ are corrupt and will do anything to get Trump is (to greatly understate it) quite a stretch.
              You are either dishonest or uninformed. The warrant for Carter Page was what is known as a two-hop warrant, meaning that anybody that Page communicated with, and anybody those individuals communicated with was fair game, which would have encompassed the entire Trump campaign, including Trump himself.
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Hillary maintains that she didn't know there was anything classified on her server. (And while you may assume she's lying, that would be hard to prove.)

Hillary (mistakenly) thought that having the emails on the State Department email server was sufficient.
                First of all, ignorance is not a defense for breaking the law, so Hillary's "I didn't know" claim fails right out of the gate. Second, she specifically instructed her staff on how to identify and remove classified markers from emails so they wouldn't be flagged, so she was obviously aware of what sort of information was being trafficked. Finally, she didn't turn over all emails when requested claiming that 30,000 of them were withheld because they were supposedly of a personal nature, and when the server was subpoenaed so that law enforcement could do their own audit, she had the hard drives wiped with Bleach Bit which is software designed specifically to render data unrecoverable.

Comment

• Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post

Excuse me sir if it was a violation to keep the rest of the documents why didn't they take them when they took the other 15 boxes of classified documents but signed off on what they took as satisfying the subpoena Trump fully cooperated with. It looks to me as if you are suffering from TDS and are looking for reasons to find Trump guilty and ignore the possibility of his innocence no matter what facts and evidence show. Sorry I and others on this thread who have valid questions about the FBI and its handling of the raid have been willing to go where the facts and evidence lead and so far as we find out more it is not liking good for the FBI.
                  Likely because they pdocumented them and went back to figure out if anything else was missing before getting a warrant, my dude. I note that in that same time period they also subpoenaed and obtained copies of surveillance tapes from the resort. You seem really desperate to defend your cult leader.

Comment

Ignorance is never a defense when it comes to classified data. That is abundantly clear in DoD Classified Handling training.

No she didn't. She ignored Congressional demands for her emails 3 years prior. The emails were not on the State Department email server. They were strictly on the clintonmail.com server. She selectively deleted emails at HER discretion, and then provided a thumb drive and a server to the State Department for further email scrubbing. Only then did the final product get to investigators. She knew what she was doing.
                    That's what
                    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

No, in one case the judge recused himself from a case involving a whole bunch of people, and later did not recuse himself from a case involving one of those people.
                      Fair enough do you happen to have a source for that I am always interested in looking at the facts to see where they lead.

I am not talking about the Carter Page FISA warrant which was got based on a lie by an FBI lawyer. It is the FISA warrant the FBI got based on the unvarifiable Steele Dossier to spy on the Trump campaign and other questionable and/or illeagalities. We know the said dossier was unvarifiable because Comey, after he had signed off on the FISA warrant request, admitted it was. these are just 2 of the incidents that show corruption in the DC office of the FBI there is quite a few more I and others(Rogue) can repost some if you are interested in seeing where the facts lead.

Comment

• Oopsie, looks like a few people's (MM the most prominent) sources were lying to them, the Trump lawyers have both a copy of a warrant and an itemized receipt. Oh and the DOJ is asking a judge to unseal the warrant and receipt for public release since apparently Trump is too scared to release it himself and has had his cultists running around lying about him not having a copy of either.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...a-lago-fbi-doj
                        Last edited by Gondwanaland; 08-11-2022, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

"Christo-facists"

Garland wants the warrant unsealed. The search may concern documents that Trump failed to return to the archivist - some sensitive - that the FBI did not want Trump showing to his foreign autocratic pals.

Remember how he banged on about Hillary’s emails?
                          “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                          “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                          “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            And it gets worse: the magistrate who approved this sketchy raid not only has direct ties to Epstein, but he's also an outspoken anti-Trumper, which exposes a huge conflict of interest.

Images that appear to be of Reinhart’s Facebook page seen by Breitbart News show Reinhart praising leftist Robert Reich for his criticism of Donald Trump, accusing the former President of lacking “moral stature,” and sharing a woke video about “white privilege.”

In a Facebook post dated 14 January 2017, Reinhart attacked President Trump for his comments about former congressman and woke hero John Lewis.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/...ump-attitudes/

The Epstein stuff shouldn't matter.

The wokester anti-Trump stuff should.
                            Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              The actual photos

0494dec0-bb7d-43c5-95cb-80713a5392e6.jpgea69dcaf-e560-4b08-a8fc-9a171f6f47b0.jpg
                              In case anyone missed it that's Epstein getting the foot massage
                              If I was the guy next to Epstein, I'd ask that my pants be photoshopped out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post
                                Oopsie, looks like a few people's (MM the most prominent) sources were lying to them, the Trump lawyers have both a copy of a warrant and an itemized receipt. Oh and the DOJ is asking a judge to unseal the warrant and receipt for public release since apparently Trump is too scared to release it himself and has had his cultists running around lying about him not having a copy of either.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/sto...a-lago-fbi-doj
                                I don't know if they qualify as my favorite sources, but this is who reported that the FBI left no warrant and no receipt for items taken:

An eyewitness to the raid said all of the boxes were confiscated by federal agents Monday, but it is unknown if anything else was taken as no itemized list of items was provided by the FBI.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/09/fbi-ev...in-trump-raid/

Eric Trump revealed FBI agents refused to hand over the search warrant for their raid on Mar-a-Lago and kicked an attorney off the property in a new, incisive account of the Monday operation at the Florida estate.

[...]

Eric said that his father's lawyer Christina Bobb was forced to stand at the end of the Mar-a-Lago driveway throughout the raid.

'There's 30 agents there,' he recalled of the Monday search in a phone call with DailyMail.com. 'They told our lawyer… you have to leave the property right now. Turn off all security cameras.'

'They would not give her the search warrant,' he claimed. 'So they showed it to her from about 10 feet away. They would not give her a copy of the search warrant.'

He said that Bobb was confused why a lawyer for the person's home being raided by the FBI was not able to see or obtain a copy of the search warrant.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-FBI-raid.html

Were those documents provided to Trump's attorneys after the fact?
                                Last edited by Mountain Man; 08-11-2022, 04:56 PM.

Comment