Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Stasi Raid Mar-a-Lago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seer View Post
    Which news service has a shred of credibility?
    While there are none that I would trust completely, some have much more credibility than others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

It's obvious that the plane one was photoshopped.
      Not to rogue06 apparently

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Looks like a lot of news services have run that photo as authentic. Not seeing any retractions yet.
        Let's see a list. Which ones. And link to the articles please. Or is this like your claim that presidents took classified documents when they left office for their memoirs, that you still can't back up?

It's a very clear photoshop and others have already addressed that fact, I see.

Comment

• Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
          What is worse is 2 month ago he recused himself from dealing with another case pertaining to conflict of interest we need to know what that was.
          Seriously??

You sound like someone who REALLY wants to find something wrong with this warrant.

Comment

• Is it starting? Update; there seems to be an ongoing gun battle, in a field on the outside of town...

Armed suspect at FBI Cincinnati office launches Ohio police chase, shots fired during standoff

FBI office now 'secure and safe,' as Ohio troopers' standoff with suspect continues

A potential threat at an FBI field office in Ohio sent police on a chase after an unknown suspect who remains at large Thursday morning, according to a source and local reports.

A law enforcement source confirmed to Fox News an incident happened at the FBI Cincinnati Field Office involving an armed suspect who fled the scene.

Unconfirmed information shared internally among agents suggested the suspect possibly brandished a nail gun and an AR-15 style rifle, the source said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/armed-sus...uring-standoff
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

I think this was an ill-advised political operation. Someone somewhere thought the optics would diminish Trump's support, and that they might find something to prosecute him on and make him a felon (ineligible for POTUS). They didn't consider the possibility that the optics would fire up his support and that they might not find anything to prosecute him on. And, I might add, prosecuting him on mishandling classified documents isn't really going to fly, assuming they even have that.

The next couple of months will be interesting.
              I've seen similar claims from Trump cultists that this was an attempt to get him kn a felony to make it so he can't run for office.

But constitutionally he can be a convicted violent felon who murdered someone, and still run for office because that does not make him ineligible. Hell, he could potentially even run from prison if he wanted to, legally. Stop repeating Trump Cult talking points without doing your research.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

eta: proof it was photoshopped:

FZvnBVeXEAEv5xn?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg
                Anyone who drinks whiskey and eats Oreos at the same time must have a brain tumor.

Comment

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

Please provide references to other Presidents accused by the Justice Department of taking Secret or Classified documents home.
                  rogue06 claimed that presidents have taken classified documents when they left to use them for memoirs. Maybe he can answer you on that because he's been running away from every request I've made for evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

I've seen similar claims from Trump cultists that this was an attempt to get him kn a felony to make it so he can't run for office.

But constitutionally he can be a convicted violent felon who murdered someone, and still run for office because that does not make him ineligible. Hell, he could potentially even run from prison if he wanted to, legally. Stop repeating Trump Cult talking points without doing your research.
                    Yes, I am seeing that now. Not sure where I heard it initially. I could have mistakenly understood the source, where the point was that it would be used against him in a campaign.

Comment

Anyone who drinks whiskey and eats Oreos at the same time must have a brain tumor.
                      If he's survived five years with a brain tumor, it's probably not serious.

Comment

And a cheap rut gut whiskey at that...

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

rogue06 claimed that presidents have taken classified documents when they left to use them for memoirs. Maybe he can answer you on that because he's been running away from every request I've made for evidence.
                          How do you know that Trump took classified documents? How do you know he didn't declassify them before leaving office?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic View Post
                            I don't think Hillary has been accused of destroying federal records, although there are certainly Republicans who suspect her of it.
                            Yeah she was. She was accused of circumventing Retention policies by using a home operated server and when the records were demanded, her techs destroyed the drives using Bleachbit.
                            That's what
                            - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
                            - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                            - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic View Post

If he's survived five years with a brain tumor, it's probably not serious.
                              It affected his taste buds.

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post

Which news service has a shred of credibility?
                                Asks the person who posts photoshopped pictures to attack the judge.

Comment