Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Stasi Raid Mar-a-Lago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• affidavit

https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.c...-affidavit.pdf

Comment

• I already posted this, you can remove my thread if you want....
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post

I already posted this, you can remove my thread if you want....
        Or merge the 2 threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

Sounds like townhall (lol) and Taibbi don't understand how investigations work.
          I've been recovering from Walking Pneumonia so I'll try and make this short. Sweet Cheeks (Gondwanaland) and gang have been Accusing a lot of people on this thread of not knowing the Law. and challenging them with-out citations some like myself either listen to a lot of lawyers, for years, both for and against Trump or actually study the law some like Sparko actually work in law offices and Handle the papers that are talked about here. Some worked in Law enforcement.

The question I have for Sweet Cheeks and his gang is where did you get your Law Degree. You challenge everyone else and say they don't know the law, but I have not seen any of you tell us where you got your legal knowledge? from where I sit it looks like your pulling it out of your back side.

I will not be on for a while after this so, I would apricate it if some of you would remind Sweet Cheeks and his group that they are talking out of their back sides when they criticize others knowledge of the law when they cannot back up their own knowledge.
          Last edited by The Pendragon; 08-26-2022, 02:10 PM.
          "Any sufficiently advanced technology, is indistinguishable from Magic!"
          -- Arthur C. Clark

Comment

• Originally posted by The Pendragon View Post

I've been recovering from Walking Pneumonia so I'll try and make this short. Sweet Cheeks (Gondwanaland) and gang have been Accusing a lot of people on this thread of not knowing the Law. and challenging them with-out citations some like myself either listen to a lot of lawyers, for years, both for and against Trump or actually study the law some like Sparko actually work in law offices and Handle the papers that are talked about here. Some worked in Law enforcement.

The question I have for Sweet Cheeks and his gang is where did you get your Law Degree. You challenge everyone else and say they don't know the law, but I have not seen any of you tell us where you got your legal knowledge? from where I sit it looks like your pulling it out of your back side.

I will not be on for a while after this so, I would apricate it if some of you would remind Sweet Cheeks and his group that they are talking out of their back sides when they criticize others knowledge of the law when they cannot back up their own knowledge.
            Nah, hun, don't need a law degree to know the law, that's an appeal to authority fallacy. Come back when you have an argument, otherwise go pound sand.

Comment

Nah, hun, don't need a law degree to know the law, that's an appeal to authority fallacy. Come back when you have an argument, otherwise go pound sand.
              Just what I would expect from a blatherskite like yourself.
              First the last paragraph asks for you to give where your legal knowledge comes from.
              Second interesting you use the term "appeal to authority fallacy" Sence you claim to know more the people that work for the law and people that have given you multiple citations to make their point. But I have only seen you assert the you're view is right. That looks like you are the one guilty of "appeal to unqualified authority", because you even hide behind ill-used platitudes so you don't have to show where you knowledge comes from.

P.S. Your the one pounding sand, most of what I said about the law has been backed up by Sparco and others and citations so that puts me way above your level of knowledge already. Come back when you can prove you know what you are talking about when it comes to legal matters, otherwise you'll just continue to pound sand.
              "Any sufficiently advanced technology, is indistinguishable from Magic!"
              -- Arthur C. Clark

Comment

• Originally posted by The Pendragon View Post

Just what I would expect from a blatherskite like yourself.
                First the last paragraph asks for you to give where your legal knowledge comes from.
                Second interesting you use the term "appeal to authority fallacy" Sence you claim to know more the people that work for the law and people that have given you multiple citations to make their point. But I have only seen you assert the you're view is right. That looks like you are the one guilty of "appeal to unqualified authority", because you even hide behind ill-used platitudes so you don't have to show where you knowledge comes from.

P.S. Your the one pounding sand, most of what I said about the law has been backed up by Sparco and others and citations so that puts me way above your level of knowledge already. Come back when you can prove you know what you are talking about when it comes to legal matters, otherwise you'll just continue to pound sand.
                *yawn*. Come back when you have an argument.

Comment

• Reading this analysis, things finally clicked into place for me:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...raid-on-trump/

The short version is that in December 2020, President Trump declassified the copies of certain documents (the memorandum is on record), primarily ones related to the Crossfire-Hurricaine operation against his campaign and that evolved into Dirty Cop Mueller's investigation. However, when the order trickled down to the FBI and DOJ, they refused to comply and kept the originals classified. This then gave them the pretext to go before a judge with a search warrant and falsely claim that the President was keeping classified documents at his private residence. The ostensible purpose was national security. The real purpose was to retrieve damning evidence that the President was planning to use against them in court.

Such a dirty business.
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    Reading this analysis, things finally clicked into place for me:

The short version is that in December 2020, President Trump declassified the copies of certain documents (the memorandum is on record), primarily ones related to the Crossfire-Hurricaine operation against his campaign and that evolved into Dirty Cop Mueller's investigation. However, when the order trickled down to the FBI and DOJ, they refused to comply and kept the originals classified. This then gave them the pretext to go before a judge with a search warrant and falsely claim that the President was keeping classified documents at his private residence. The ostensible purpose was national security. The real purpose was to retrieve damning evidence that the President was planning to use against them in court.

Such a dirty business.
                    Lolol how the hell are you still reading and listening to that Russian misinformation site?

Comment

Reading this analysis, things finally clicked into place for me:

Such a dirty business.
                      It appears that Trump ordered declassification of some of the documents related to the Crossfire-Hurricane investigation on January 19, 2021. (The process was begun on December 30, 2020.) In order to comply, the documents would have to have some parts redacted, per Trump's order. It seems unlikely that those redactions occurred before the copies in the White House were moved to Mira-a-Lago the next day. So at least some parts of the documents found at Mir-a-Lago are likely still classified.

And this is the case even assuming that all of the documents marked classified that were retrieved from Mir-a-Lago were related to the Crossfire-Hurricane investigation, which we don't really know.

Comment

Lolol how the hell are you still reading and listening to that Russian misinformation site?
                        Give a grip, dude. Apparently anything you happen to disagree with is "Russian disinformation".
                        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Give a grip, dude. Apparently anything you happen to disagree with is "Russian disinformation".
                          Dude, your source has been peddling russian disinformation for half a year now. Has nothing to do with my disagreement with them. They're a far right loon source that constantly makes crap up.

Comment

My point is their request for a special master was utterly botched.

And you didn't correct me on anything - literally everything you stated was what I had already stated in correction of Turley's ignorance.
                            Well, haven't heard anything about Trump's lawyers filing a revised Special Master request after their incredibly inaccurate and inept filing earlier this week and the judge basically telling them to go copy off the example on the court website because it was so abysmally written.

She gave them today as their deadline, anyone heard anything of them completing their filing or did they fail at meeting the deadline as well?

Comment

• No, I'm not really back yet ... the first week emails have merely paused for a bit, and I finished my last student meeting for today about 15 minutes ago ...

But some of the odd reading I've done this week has clarified some things I had wrong. First off, as Stoic tried to convince me (I think), Corcoran — that's Trump's lawyer — went through the boxes for the classified documents handed over in June, not the FBI agents, as I'd assumed. Next, I thought there were two receipts because there were two teams to handle basic logistics. That was only half right.

There were two teams, a case team searching inside the storage room — and a team focused on handling potential attorney-client privilege items outside the storage room. Materials picked up outside the storage room were handed over to the taint team to be examined for potential attorney-client information. It's been a wicked long day at the end of a wicked long, sleep-deprived week, so I'm gonna punk out and hand-wave at Lawfare, NY Times, Washington Post, and Cafe Insider as my sources on this.

Comment

Well, haven't heard anything about Trump's lawyers filing a revised Special Master request after their incredibly inaccurate and inept filing earlier this week and the judge basically telling them to go copy off the example on the court website because it was so abysmally written.

She gave them today as their deadline, anyone heard anything of them completing their filing or did they fail at meeting the deadline as well?
                                Late on Friday, Trump filed a "supplemental" motion asking the court to block the government from reviewing the documents seized at Mar-a-Lago until a third party known as a "special master" can be appointed to oversee the review.

source

Comment