Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Joe Biden and the case of the Phantom Ice Cream Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reuters.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
      The article itself looks faked.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

The article itself looks faked.
        It is. Just satire.

Comment

It is. Just satire.
          It's getting harder to tell nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post

It's getting harder to tell nowadays.
            Is that a comment on the quality of the satire or the fact that it is getting hard to spoof reality when reality is in the Twilight Zone?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              Is that a comment on the quality of the satire or the fact that it is getting hard to spoof reality when reality is in the Twilight Zone?
              It should show how low Reuters must stoop to explain the bleeding obvious to Leftists. That a US president would wander off stage to follow an ice cream truck is so ridiculous that anyone with an IQ above 80 should know its faked.

What gets me, is that people reading Reuters generally aren't fools. They needn't be talked down to. The "fact check" should have been presented on SNL or TYT, which is where the fools really hang out.

Comment

It should show how low Reuters must stoop to explain the bleeding obvious to Leftists. That a US president would wander off stage to follow an ice cream truck is so ridiculous that anyone with an IQ above 80 should know its faked.

What gets me, is that people reading Reuters generally aren't fools. They needn't be talked down to. The "fact check" should have been presented on SNL or TYT, which is where the fools really hang out.
                And why, a year later, long after the few people aware of it have likely forgotten it, do they bring attention to it?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  And why, a year later, long after the few people aware of it have likely forgotten it, do they bring attention to it?
                  You know what I'm beginning to think? Someone at Reuters was fooled by it so this is the result. "Hey, it fooled me so others must be as dumb as I am."

My wife worked for a dentist who fell for the Nigeria diamond-mine scam. Not a dummy, so anyone can get duped.

Comment