Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Al-Zawahiri is no more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al-Zawahiri is no more

01G9F4F49ZP4DTPV3FJS3XPV0G.jpeg

While celebrating might not be the proper Christian thing to do, I hope he gets his 72 virgins
    download (3).jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Sheesh I thought he was dead years ago...
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
      No, he's been a boil on the backside of humanity until lanced by an early morning drone strike a couple of days ago.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Wait, we just did an attack in Afghanistan? That means that we were right, that leaving Afghanistan in the hands of the Taliban would mean that they would start to harbor terrorists again. Didn't take long either.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          Wait, we just did an attack in Afghanistan? That means that we were right, that leaving Afghanistan in the hands of the Taliban would mean that they would start to harbor terrorists again. Didn't take long either.
          Yup. And not hiding in a cave. He was hit somewhere around the capital, Kabul.

Comment

Based on the most recent pictures of him, he was old, in his 80s at least. Not sure how much influence he still had.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

I'm a bit surprised that old Joe gave the go ahead. He opposed the strikes on both Osama bin Laden and Qasem Soleimani.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                I'm a bit surprised that old Joe gave the go ahead. He opposed the strikes on both Osama bin Laden and Qasem Soleimani.
                He needed a win, no matter how small...
                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Based on the most recent pictures of him, he was old, in his 80s at least. Not sure how much influence he still had.
                  They said yesterday he was 70. He only looks to be in his 80s.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

This thing is cool...Slice and dice!

Hellfire R9X missile: The ‘secret weapon’ US used to kill Al-Qaeda chief al-Zawahiri

The Hellfire R9X is a ‘secret missile’ specially designed and developed by the United States to carry out pinpoint airstrikes, reports the Wall Street Journal.

This modified version of the well-known Hellfire missile kills its targets by deploying flying blades.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/tr...i-8937621.html

FZHh_veWYAEgXeV.jpg
                    Last edited by seer; 08-02-2022, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

They said yesterday he was 70. He only looks to be in his 80s.
                      Yeah, I'm really not buying that.
                      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Yeah, I'm really not buying that.
                        Yeah, he looks really dissipated for such an austere lifestyle if he's only 70.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

This thing is cool...Slice and dice!

Hellfire R9X missile: The ‘secret weapon’ US used to kill Al-Qaeda chief al-Zawahiri

The Hellfire R9X is a ‘secret missile’ specially designed and developed by the United States to carry out pinpoint airstrikes, reports the Wall Street Journal.

This modified version of the well-known Hellfire missile kills its targets by deploying flying blades.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/tr...i-8937621.html

FZHh_veWYAEgXeV.jpg
                          Meant to minimize collateral damage I'd assume.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                            He left it up to "them".
                            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

He left it up to "them".
                              I would not be at all surprised if the first old Joe became aware of the operation was when he got briefed regarding the results.

Comment